8 pm- BLACK PIRATES BASE

My legs felt like they had pins and needles and don't get me started on how much my head throbs.

As I look around the room and see that it was a medium-sized place with the main colour being grey. It had a gloomy persona with it. I tried to move and felt restraints on my arms and legs.

Huh, that's new.

I thought to myself as I realized that Silver and Scourge were nowhere to be seen "now this is just great!" I say out loud as I felt vulnerable

"Sonic? Is that you? Are you okay?!" My ears perk up as I grin "Silver?!" I heard the voice behind me and saw that we were in a perfect Triangle "You check on him but not me?" Scourge said while rolling his eyes "Oh shush, Scourge." Silver said as I started to laugh "Okay-Okay, we need to focus. Stats Scourge"

Scourge cleared his throat dramatically "we are obviously captured, we are tied up differently based on our abilities. We are most likely in a basement of some kind of HQ. You can tell by the floor." He used on foot to tap the ground and sounded like cement "See? And we are under surveillance. Like who would leave their victims unsupervised unless we ere being guarded."

Silver cut in "Both. These people know what they are doing. So, they know who we are and what we are fully capable of." I nodded even though they couldn't see me but they understood. "So! That means they are listening to us right now." I cleared my voice "The big bad leader is about to give a speech." Scourge said turning his head back to Silver with a playful tone "Oh be quiet, Scourge." Silver said rolling his eyes.

I clear my throat as I was showing them to quiet down "Hello to whoever is listening, I'd like to chit chat and make small talk but I have places to be and people to see." I found myself staring at a wall that gave off a bad feeling as I glared at it "So, I'll go straight to the point. Let us go and we can maybe negotiate about some matters. If not, have it your way."

All the lights in the room go off making the room sit in darkness "congratulations! You made them pissed off, blue!" Scourge said as he turned his head back to shoot a glare.

"Pissed off? Well, that's an understatement." A soft silk-like voice said as the lights turned back on but the wall that I was staring at was no longer there but there stood 3 hedgehogs. The same damn 3 that attacked us the other night. "More or less." The grey turquoise hedgehog said as he adjusted his rings around his wrist.

I found myself having a staredown with the red-streaked hedgehog, Silver was narrowing his eyes to the other twin(Mephiles) as Scourge was looking at the golden hedgehog with disgust. The yellow golden hedgehog was grinning evilly while clasping his hands together "Huh, Looks like we got the 3 that corrupted our plans."

The grey-turquoise streaked hedgehog smirked, "that we do, Fleetway." The midnight-ashy hedgehog saw Silver and slowly walked up to him. Silver gave a cold like stare while he looked at the 3.

"What are you going to do to us?" Silver asked as Scourge turned his head around to his direction "Are you serious?! You never ask a damn question like that." I looked at the two, they both look away while making no noise "Nothing serious. Just going to show you what happens when you interfere and steal from the Pirates." The red-streaked mobian said as he turned his gaze to me

"Steal?! From you? What would you have that we would want?" I said as I realized the grey turquoise mobian had to hold back the golden one. "Oh, I don't know... maybe, money?" Silver laughed "Ha! Please, we don't want or need your money."

The grey ashy hedgehog circles around Silver "Is that so?" I could see that Silver's hands started to glow a turquoise colour but then yelped "That won't work here love." He went beside Silver "This device will contain your significant powers and every time you try to use your powers, it will shock you or one of your friends."  Silver stared back at him with shock.

As the silence started to consume the room. Suddenly, Scourge yelped as he looked pissed off "What the hell?!" Silver grinned "Hey, it does work!" Scourge turned his head "Why would you shock me, you damn bastard!" Silver snickers while Scourge tried to move against his restraints "I swear if we ever make it out alive, I'll hurt you so badly!"

I moved my head towards them and just glared. Silver and Scourge's ears lowered in submission as they quiet down. The golden and Grey ashy hedgehog stared in disbelief as the childish scene unfolded as the red-streaked hedgehog chuckled. Everyone turns to him "What is it, Brother?" They asked the ebony hedgehog.

"It just amazing how much this blue hedgehog has power over the other two. He doesn't even need to say anything and they quiet down. You are quite interesting." I found myself looking at the hedgehog "So? What is it to you?" The other 2 hedgehogs gasped as they moved toward me "Don't ever talk to the boss like that ever agai-" The ebony hedgehog snapped his finger and they stopped "Enough. They'll learn their place and will have respect for us. For now, leave them to Rouge." They nodded "As you wish, Shadow."

Shadow. Huh, that's a fitting name for him.

They turn to us "Don't try to escape. This place is heavily guarded." The one so-called Shadow said as the wall came up and not another word come from any of us as we processed what just happened, but the real question is.

What's going on with Silver's powers and what caused him to break?

An: Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been pretty busy with some complicated stuff but I'm fine! This update was kinda messy and rushed but hope you enjoyed it!
See you for now my lovelies!!