8 pm- G. U. N HQ

Sonic, Silver and Scourge walk out of the intermission room. Sonic looking very pleased with himself, Scourge giving a death stare at the blue blur while Silver looked very uncomfortable.

Soon as they turn the corner Scourge pushed Sonic against the wall "What the hell, Blue?! I can't believe you made our boss almost fire us!"

Some guards walked by eyeing the trio with weird expressions as they were scouting the headquarters.

Sonic raised his hands in a joking manner with a playful grin plastered on his face. "I didn't mean to get him mad- actually, yes I did. Only because he started to talk about how mobians are the low life's of the economy."

Sonic breaks out of Scourge's grasp "he was talking badly about Mobians as if we weren't even in the room. Right in front of our faces trying to make us look bad." Sonic felt pure rage just thinking about what his boss said.

"Not only do Mobians bring us down as an economy but are just a waste of space. This world can only handle the more advanced animals and that is humans. I know our top spies are mobians but-"

That's when Sonic stopped the conversation right there and completely shut down their boss. Sonic kept calm but made snarky remarks while keeping his posture.

Almost everyone was laughing at the boss when Sonic made a comeback at their "Loyal" boss.

Sonic's fur bristled when remembering their boss threatened to fire him right there on the spot but then Scourge and Silver cut in helping Sonic.

Sonic's fur started to flicker between Cobalt and an evil dark blue. Silver and Scourge's eyes widen knowing what was going on. They needed to calm Sonic down before he went Dark.

"Sonic, Everything is alright. Our boss would be nothing without us." Scourge said placing his hand on Sonic's shoulder showing him that he cared. Silver softly smiled at Sonic "just breathe in and out."

Sonic slowly breathed in; slowly counting to 5 and exhaled after 5. His fur slowly turning back to its normal cobalt colour. "Sorry, I just can't believe that he had to say that in front of everyone. Doesn't that bother you?"

Scourge crossed his arms trying not to look at Sonic "Of course it did. I wanted to slowly strange that little fuc-" Silver coughed "Language."

Two security guards walk past them "this way" Silver nodded towards the stairs implying the others to follow Silver

"It bothered all of us, sonic, but if we want to keep this high-paying job then we need to listen and do whatever our boss says. Even if it means listening to him talking poorly about us." Silver said turning to Scourge

"Isn't that right, Scourge?" Scourge groaned while opening the door to go outside holding it open for the other two "Yeah. I guess."

Sonic sighed "Fine. I can see where you're going with this, Silver."

Silver smiled while stopping in front of Sonic and Scourge "If we ever plan on quitting then I call dibs on killing our boss." Silver said with a smirk, Scourge and Sonic shivered at the coldness in Silvers's tone.