6 pm- UNKNOWN

A cornflower blue wolf was sitting in a room and could feel the impatience slowly unravelling "I swear, I have no intentions of betraying the administration."

A golden-yellow hedgehog was staring at the wolf with ominous in his eyes while twirling a knuckle buster with diamonds that decorated the baleful weapon.

"Is that so?" A midnight-ashy hedgehog with grey-turquoise streaks said with amusement. He knew the wolf was sincere but a little madness never hurt anyone.

The wolf started to realize that none of them weren't buying a single word he was saying nor wanting to take his side. The wolf started to panic wondering what will happen to him.

"No intentions, Huh."The wolf turned to the door to see an ebony hedgehog with crimson streaks. The wolf gulped, fully knowing who this hedgehog was.

Shadow the hedgehog, the 2nd strongest leader to run the Black Pirates. The wolf turned to the Golden hedgehog knowing who he was too. Shadow's underboss that pledges his loyalty, Fleetway. He suddenly turns to the grey-turquoise hedgehog knowing who he was too. Mephiles the dark, Shadow's other underboss and twin brother that would lay down his life for his family.

"I swear my group would never cross The Pirates but some insignificant problems were stopping us. I swear it won't happen again" Falke pleaded

Fleetway was leaning against the wall and glared at Falke "you lost our money, Falke. We owe our partners cash and you're here sitting in our main command post and trying to tell us your group- which I might add, a group that is captured and while in the act you lost our money?!"

Falke flinched when Fleetway raised his voice at him "I didn't lose the money. It was stole-"

Mephiles sneered at the blue wolf "You trying to call is liars?"

The crimson-red hedgehog slowly raised his hand signalling the two underbosses to quiet down "you said insignificant problems, doesn't seem like something to unconsidered since your group is captured." Shadow waited for his response and seemed to be getting irritated

Falke looked frightened and finally spoke "I was giving them money to your partners at the docks but then these undercover agents came out of nowhere and told my group to stand down and hand over the briefcase. Carrotia tried to pull her gun on them but then hell broke loose and this blue hedgehog stood in front of me and just smirked. He took me by surprise with speed and tried to arrest me. So I threw the briefcase and the blue hedgehog ran quickly and when I say quickly, he ran at a very abnormal and chilling speed. He caught the case and I used the moment to my advantage and escaped."

Mephiles raised a brow "This all happened from one mobian? Well, hedgehog?" The wolf shook his head "No, 3 hedgehogs."

The golden-yellow hedgehog stood to his feet "3 hedgehogs were all behind this? What happened to our partner?" Falke sighed "got captured plus Carrotia and Bearenger."

"So I guess you didn't fuck up, Falke. These agents were the cause of this." His voice was stern "Guess we should pay these agents a visit."

The two underbosses were grinning while looking at Shadow who nodded to them.

Shadow turned to Falke "You get Miles to find out who these agents are."

Falke nodded worriedly while walking to the door "there's a problem with that..."

Shadow narrowed his eyes "and that is?"

Falke was holding the doorknob and paused for a second; wondering if he should tell them "Once I got away, I waited for everything to clear up and try to save my group. They used the main red emerald to chaos control, everyone, to wherever they were off to. They left with your partner and the money... but I know their names."

The 3 hedgehogs look at the wolf "Well who are these 3 spies?"

Falke sighed and let go of the doorknob "Sonic the hedgehog"

He walked past Shadow, Mephiles, and Fleetway; up to the holographic computer. He looks to the three for permission and Shadow nods.

He started to type at the floating screen but seconds later he swiped to the right and a picture of a blue hedgehog shows up.

"He's a class A spy and he has super speed that will make him hard to take down and he has different 'forms' but no one knows what it indicates. Which means he's unpredictable and there's something we don't know about him."

He types again and a silver-white hedgehog shows up on the screen "Silver the hedgehog, a unique mobian that has powers and will be difficult to handle. All records of him are gone or else deleted. We don't know much about him but in one of the files I found a file on him that claims he has outbursts."

Falke pushes enter and a green hedgehog shows up on the screen "Scourge the hedgehog, he specializes in combat and is highly Intelligent in throwing knives. You three need to be careful around him. Rumour has it that he's unstable and shows no mercy. He holds the record for hand-to-hand Combat in G. U. N."

the 3 hedgehogs were staring at the screen and their expressions were mixed with shock and amusement. They look at each other and nod which gestured they were agreeing with one another.

"We will take them down." The three hedgehogs said in unison while glaring at the screen.

"We'll show them no mercy." Fleetway said

"Agreed." Mephiles crossed his arms

These agents were not going to ruin their title as the Black Pirates nor their reputation.

"So, where do we begin?" Shadow turned to Mephiles and Fleetway