11 pm- "BLACK PIRATES BASE"

The blue, white, and green hedgehogs made their way into the headquarters in their own ways while they did so, the mafia members slowly and carefully followed their targets and the Pirates were going along with Mephiles' plan(that no one knows about besides the 3 of them).

Sonic peeked through the vent to see if anyone was around and used his eye spec to see if there was any thermal heat and nothing showed up, he moved the vent gently and jumped down not making any noise when his feet hit the ground. Sonic finally made it to the head office that held all of the information they needed. He made his way to the huge computer and pushed a button on the holographic keyboard.

P a s s w o r d

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _?

Sonic sighed as he put a finger under his chin trying to think what the password was. Sonic then smirked and typed at the computer "Access Granted" Sonic smirked while rolling his eyes "Heh, too easy!" Sonic clicked on the file "Amateurs." He plugged in a high tech USB Drive into the computer.

1% of downloading...

Sonic sighed knowing this might take a while, then an idea popped into his head and started to type and pushed enter. Then the screen started to glitch.

1%- 16%_101010100101010101-_01-

58% of downloading...

Sonic smirked as he looked around and noticed something. There was surveillance in this room and could see the entire Headquarters and saw a pink hedgehog "What? Isn't that-" Sonic was cut off during mid-sentence "Did you scout out the head office? Pretty sure Storm is on her break." Then another voice added "No, but I'll do that right now" Sonic's eyes widen as he turned to the screen to see

78% of downloading...

Sonic cursed under his breath "Shoot, I need to hurry." Sonic typed in something and it glitched again to

95% of downloading...

Sonic turned to see a figure behind the door. He heard keys jiggling and the doorknob move "C'mon c'mon c' mon."

96% of downloading...

Sonic felt the sweat on his forehead and looked at the door again to the figure still there and keys stilling jiggling and the doorknob moves again.

97% of downloading...

Sonic looked around the room and saw something that captured his eyes. It was a map and at the top said "Black Pirates Meetups" Sonic quickly ran to the map and grabbed it.

98% of downloading...

Sonic turned to the door and saw the doorknob slowly move, motioning that the door was about to open, sonic felt his chest tighten.

99% of downloading...

The scouter slowly walked into the room looking around and looked towards the holographic computer "What the hell?" He walked up to the computer and looked towards the surveillance "I think the head leader and the underbosses of the Pirates are here." The other soldier peeked his head in "Really?! We should go and escort them to our boss."