twentieth melody ✯ sustainable

TWENTIETH DREAM ; SUSTAINABLE

✯ ✯ ✯

"Matsui Yua from Uta Labels' Show Last Night, An Explanation

Idol Matsui Yua's shows had always been fun to watch, seeing as how she seems to adore every member of the audience. Starting to perform at such a young age, she was able to capture the hearts of many along with her friend and colleague Sayaka from their duo SaYu. Everyone immediately adored her, even during her first days at Yume Idol Academy as a student. 

Sooner, she was nowhere to be found in Yume during her second year. However, the young woman took it upon her own hands and published her songs online which gained her the love and attention of many. Since then, everyone had been in love with Japan's top idol, Matsui Yua. But with the events of last night's concert, it turns out that we weren't the only ones who fell in love with the adorable singer!

If you watched her concert until the very last minute, you will see that there was an 'error' with the lighting. Even Yua was so surprised with what happened, told by a member of the stage crew. After she sang her song which tackled dreams and coming back to a special someone after dreams have been fulfilled, the lights went out. Then after, a spotlight was placed on a member of the audience! Memes of a surprised Yua even surfaced online, her reaction being priceless as she happened to see a very familiar figure in the audience.

You guys guessed it right, Matsui Yua's 'secret lover' from last year! We delved deeper into the profile of the person who surprised her during the final moments of the concert, and we figured out that it was actually a lover from her high school days. According to close friends, the idol had to sacrifice her love to reach her dreams, and that their feelings for each other remained even after all these years of being apart. Well, if we were the young man, we would have waited for Yua to achieve her dreams as well!

Curious about who the male is? Worry no more because we have confirmed his identity! The mysterious young man is actually Athletic Trainer from Japan, Iwaizumi Hajime! Aren't they such a lovely couple? We're glad that our Yua ended up with the handsome athletic trainer that a lot seems to crush on. Tell us what you think about this article in the comments section. For more updates, stay tuned to our blog!"

Yua's face was a shade of bright red, reading the article that she came across on her phone. The events from the night before was still flashing in her eyes, since even she herself couldn't believe what actually happened. She thought that maybe Iwaizumi wasn't ready yet to take another step in their relationship, but it turns out that both of them were actually just waiting for each other to make the first move. 

Last night, when she ran to him in the audience and embraced him in a tight hug, everything and everyone seemed to fade away. After everything that happened, now it was Yua and Hajime again. Now that they've matured and became the person they wanted to be when they were younger, both were happy to say that they got each other in their arms once more. It was like a scene from the movie, as the audience from that night would say.