second melody ✯ beginner

SECOND MELODY ; BEGINNER

✯ ✯

Yua's second day on Aoba Johsai was going uneventful as she wished it should, but that was until Oikawa Tooru appeared behind her during lunch period. Her peaceful moments were washed away, the same time she became pissed of the charming male.

If there was something that she enjoyed during her first day in Seijoh, it was the peace that she never got in the hallways and practice rooms of Yume Idol Academy. But as easily as following her around, Oikawa Tooru managed to draw that peace away.

To say that the students were surprised that the transferee was beind trailed by their resident heartthrob Oikawa was an understatement. Everyone was surprised to see them together, except from the third year members of the volleyball club, that is.

Pretending that she didn't know the guy, Yua wanted to massage her temples. He wasn't making it hard for her, especially when she suddenly remembered the chocolate incident from the day before.

"Aw, come on! Yu-chan, sit with us on our table for lunch. Besides, Iwa-chan will be there~" Oikawa said, trying to lure the girl in with the mention of his best friend's name.

Instead of an approval, however, he got a glare from the girl which made him tear up dramatically before clinging on to the peach haired girl's arm. Yua was surprised at the sudden contact, but she gained her composure again and breathed in heavily to calm herself down.

"Oikawa-san, please don't call me Yu-chan, I don't think we're that close yet for you to call me with a nickname," Yua said, smiling sweetly at Oikawa but it felt to him like arrows seemed to hit his chest repeatedly.

"So stingy, Yu-chan! I am hurt-"

"Oi, Shittykawa! What the hell do you think you're doing clinging to her like that?" another voice sounded behind the two, making them both stop in their tracks.

Instead of being shocked, however, Oikawa grinned evilly at Yua when he recognized the voice which made her widen her eyes. Even though they've only known each other for a day, she knew just by looking into his expression that he was planning something evil. Not the evil type of evil, but something that might just ruin her. Or, as she thought.

Raising his brows at the two, Iwaizumi folded his arms across his chest as if confronting someone. Yua wanted to hide behind Oikawa, but then again she was pissed at the chocolate haired male for ruining the peace and quiet she was hoping for.

"Ah! Just the man Yua was looking for! Well, I was offering to eat lunch with her but she said that she's looking for you because she wanted to spend lunch period with you. Isn't she so stingy to me, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa said, making the girl send a glare his way but he just winked at her.