fifteenth melody ✯ diamond

FIFTEENTH MELODY ; DIAMOND

✯ ✯ ✯

"You'll have to go straight to the company after your classes, Miss Yua," said the manager, Akemi, who happened to appear right in front of her home earlier that morning.

Just after she stepped out of the gates of her home that morning, she was met with the bright smile of Akemi, the manager she was assigned with. Coincidentally, Akemi was the same woman that escorted her into the meeting room in Uta Labels the day before.

"But what about club activities?" Asked Yua, her brows furrowing in confusion, but she was met with a smile from Akemi as well as an answer.

"Which is the reason why I am to accompany you to Aoba Johsai today. I shall talk to your teachers and club adviser so that you can be excused from club activities and resume practice at Uta Labels. After all, you'll be a real artist soon." Akemi replied, her excitement dripping from her lips obviously.

"Hm, then I suppose I'll leave the talking to you. You know what you're doing anyway. Thank you, Akemi-san!" The peach haired femals said, a smile plastered across her face.

As she faced forward, she was met with the gates of Aoba Johsai. For now, it made her feel a little nostalgic knowing how at first she was all alone at the said school until she found Iwaizumi, the volleyball club and the performing arts club.

Iwaizumi. Right. Her heart stung at the thought of Iwaizumi Hajime, recalling the events from that day when they decided to break up. She was told to choose her dream rather than him, which she knows pained both him and her. However, she might have expected Iwaizumi to let her choose her dream over him— that was how kind she thought he was.

Then again, was it really kind of him, if in the process, they both felt their hearts shatter on the ground right in front of them?

"Yua?"

No answer.

"Yua? Hey, is something wrong?" Asked Akemi, now placing a hand on Yua's forehead to see if she was sick.

Now that she was tasked to be Yua's manager, she felt the need to ensure the peach haired female's safety. If Yua was sick, she would most definitely urge the girl to stay at home and rest rather than tire herself out at school and then at Uta Labels where she would be testing out song genres later.

"N-No! Nothing's wrong. I'm sorry, I'm just a little sleepy. I might have stayed up way too late last night," Yua said, knowing fully well that it wasn't a lie.