thirteenth melody ✯ because i love you

THIRTEENTH MELODY ; BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

✯ ✯ ✯

Everything was going well for Yua and Iwaizumi, at least for a while. They went on dates, had fun together and would go to little cafes during the weekends. Yua was the happiest she had ever been, and so was Iwaizumi.

Ever since they had been together, Iwaizumi Hajime felt more inspired. He found himself doing better on both his studies and volleyball, knowing that if he did well, the peach haired girl will be so proud of him. It was safe to say that Matsui Yua was his sun, the light that brightens up his path.

Matsui Yua, on the other hand, became even more inspired with her music. She wrote all sorts of love songs that were meant for him, and for him only. He was the only person to ever bring out the best in her in which she was very grateful about.

If they hadn't met that one day, by the sakura tree, she probably would have been very unmotivated with her life and he would still be wandering around and pushing love away as if it was a disease he didn't want to get. But since fate decided to make their paths cross, both are very thankful for the existence of each other.

"Yua," Iwaizumi called, his eyes trained on the girl as if he was admiring the brightest star in the sky.

Truthfully, in his eyes, she was.

"Hajime? Is there something wrong?" She asked, giving him a soft smile as they both walked home together after a very tiring afternoon.

It was the volleyball club's rest day, and the performing arts club didn't have anything to do that day either. It was one of those rare moments when they could walk back home together.

"Nothing. You just look really pretty," he replied, giving the girl a smile as he ruffled her hair. "Any song you're working on lately?"

With a blush on her cheeks, she pulled his hand away from her head and gave him a smile instead. She liked it when he asked about her music, because she was reminded just how much the male supported her with her passion. In the same way, she would always ask about his volleyball practice.

"Actually, yes. I'm writing this song called Because I Like You, but I'm still in the middle of finishing it up." The girl replied, earning her a smile from Iwaizumi.

"What's it about?" He asked, taking her hand in his as they turned left towards a park that they frequented.

With a pause as they found a bench near the fountain, Yua dragged her boyfriend towards it and sat down. At last, they could rest. The girl was tired from walking around since she and the girls from the club just posted some flyers on the school's bulletin board, then gave away flyers to students around to gather audience for their club activity the next month— a performance.