first melody ✯ chocolates

FIRST MELODY ; CHOCOLATES

✯ ✯ ✯

2 YEARS LATER...

"Mum, I'm off!"

"Take care,"

If there was something Matsui Yua was looking forward to since the school break, it was changing schools for her third year in high school. Despite being two weeks late from the original start of the academic year due to her processing her files, she still liked the idea of moving schools.

Aside from the fact that it will be her last year of high school, her third year is also when she decided to have a fresh start with her life. After deciding to leave her former idol school, Yua was immediately enrolled to Aoba Johsai by her parents, where they both graduated. She thought that despite still having a dream of becoming an idol, she didn't have to force herself to attend a school which was full of toxic people trying to bring her down for their own gain. 

Yua adjusted the strap of her school bag, smiling softly as she observed the houses and a few shops she passed by. Some trees could also be seen nearby, making her smile wider after seeing a few birds resting by the branches. Students wearing the same uniform as her also littered around the area, but as she looked around, her attention was immediately stolen by the newly opened chocolate shop behind a group of giggling girls.

"C-Chocolates..." Yua whispered, her mouth immediately watering as she looked at the interesting signage by the shop.

Without restraining herself, the peach haired female made her way towards the shop with beaming eyes. Once she entered the chocolate shop, her eyes beamed in amusement and a smile plastered itself on her lips. The shop itself was very aesthetically pleasing, decorated with intricate gold designs by the walls and shelves. The counter also had a few chocolates on the glass shelf, as well as chocolate cakes which seemed a bit overpriced but looked good anyway.

Thinking that eating a few chocolates at school wouldn't be harmful anyway, the girl ended up buying two boxes of chocolates which were nicely wrapped and even had a pretty ribbon on top of it. 

"Thank you for your purchase, please come again," the woman on the counter said after Yua paid for her chocolates. Both bowed to each other slightly before the peach haired walked out of the shop.

A refreshing and soft wind blew when she stepped out of the shop swaying her long hair side by side, making her smile at the comforting sensation. Realizing that she might be running late, her smile dropped and she checked her wristwatch only to widen her eyes after seeing that she only had 15 more minutes before the classes would start.