Chapter 1

CONNOR'S P.O.V

"Heeeey! Where your eyes at?!"

"Whoa girl, take it easy. I'm taking responsibility."

"No you're looking like not, Mommy boy. Back off!"

The shout and that finger pointed at me. Right. She just perfectly ruined my whole day by doing that. I hate, so very hate, when people point their finger at me. Please. It's just one bump. And it's her fault anyway. But too sassy to admit. Always.

"What do you want me to do then? Hey!" I knocked her car window.

"I said back off." She showed off her driving skill and overall, pointless rudeness.

"Who you are to keep telling me to back off, huh? We're not done here!." I glared her.

"Because I can, and you will!"

This red Subaru drove off without any confirmation. Fantastic. I didn't know what to do with this. She said I should take responsibility of that bump that just happened. But hey, she also left a very long scar on mine. How perfect is that. Who'll take responsibility for my car when she just left me like that?

"Dammit." I sighed.

"Ey you, what's going on?" Riley came and sat with me.

"Just that cocky little girl. Cmon, why could she be like everywhere in this town?!" I tossed my car key to the table.

"Easy easy. Don't break that one." Riley took the key and saved it inside his pocket. "That brunette girl?"

"Yes, that brunette girl whatsoever." I groaned. "Gosh I really hate her."

"Shush. This is Starbucks. You don't actually want to curse people in public." Toby came along.

I looked around. Shoot. Everybody's been staring at us. Mostly because first, they know who we are. Second, Toby made us own another 5 chairs and another table for him to put Tank, his phone, and his feet. Third, I just yelled probably the most inappropriate things. I left these two dudes in confusion. All because of that cocky brunette girl.

"Let's go back guys." I took my coffee cup and walked away.

"Alright alright. Big bro's not feeling really well." Riley hopped into the driver seat.

I, on the passenger side, turned the radio on very loud so that I could escape my mind from her. Needed to say, she's not important. And I crossed my fingers for no more bumps in the future. That's enough. Knowing there's somebody that rude in Orlando that I've never met before, is enough.

"God...you're kidding me." I mumbled as Riley parked our car at home.

"What?" He looked around. "What do you see?"

"That." I pointed my finger to a girl across our house. "Her."

"Her? No... I have met her before too, right? It's not... Whoa." Riley tried to get a clearer vision of this far object.

"What are you guys seeing?" Toby was always the slowest for catching up with the news.

"The girl Connor's talking about before. Have you met her?" Riley asked.

"Not particularly, but yeah I think I have seen her once from like this far." Toby explained. "Why?"

"Oh hey Connor! Connor what are you doing?" Riley yelled.

I kept walking toward her. A second ago I have decided that it's her. The one who accidentally bumped her car to mine, but didn't even say anything likely sorry for that. She has to pay what she's done.

"Hey you." I cleared my throat as I approached her.

"Hmm?"

Wh-a...wait. It's her. But it's not her. Did I mistaken this? But no, she looks alike her, precisely in details. Something wrong with this.

"Hello? Hey mister, what can I help you?" She waved her hand before my nose.

"Uh...where's..." I stuttered. "You're...not..."

"Oh haha dang it, people mistaken us again. I'm sorry. I'm Rene." She shook my hand with most polite way.

"Mistaken? What do you mean? I don't get it." I glared her.

"And you are...?"

"Sorry. I'm Connor." I nodded. "But that, what you mean?"

"My sister and I. People keep mistaken us as one person. And I bet you were asking for Rena? She's inside. Want me to call her?" She spoke real softly.

"Rena? Uhm... I-I don't know. You... I mean your sister, probably, has hit my car like 2 hours ago." I stepped aback. "But no, I don't want to meet her."

"Oh my goodness. She did it again? Truly sorry Connor. On behalf of my twin, I'm sorry. What can I do for you?" She came closer to me. "Please, please forgive her."

"Ah...yeah it's fine though. Never mind." I smiled genuinely at her, after all, she's a nice girl. "Thank you."

"Okay. But really, if anything you need from us for that accident, any confirmation, just let me know. My sister was just being reckless." She bowed her head.

"No problem..." I choked.

"Renelene. My name is Renelene." She continued at the part where I couldn't say her name correctly.

"Rene." I nodded politely and pointed to my house. "I live across you."

"Wow! You do? This is amazing, we're neighbors." Rene excitedly cheered. "Thank you for stopping by Connor, and sorry for everything."

"Don't mention it." I excused myself. "See you later."

"See you."

I slowly turned around as she got back to play with her little puppy. No way. It was awkward and weird. How could you meet these very similar-looking brunette girls but really differ in attitude? But yeah, her name is Rene. I will keep that one in mind.