EPILOGUE

RENELENE'S P.O.V

"Where are you?"

Rena yelled at me from across the line. She woke me up in the worst way ever. Again. Always.

"Pretty close." I glanced at Connor who's on his computer.

"Get in here. Now. Hospital. Blood donor."

Then she hung up. I just breathed out myself like always. Wow. I thought it would change. But family's also too selfish to let me go and live normally. I'm like a bank for Rena. Now it's blood. Hey, next time you never know, probably a kidney.

"Who's that?" Connor turned his chair around.

"Rena." I took my stuff from his bed. "I need to leave."

"To where?" He quickly stood up and locked the room.

"Hospital. Rena's plan. You know, I don't need to explain it anymore." I rested my head on his chest.

"No way, babe. You're not living this life." He took his phone and wallet. "I'll go."

"Wait what? Connor please you're not doing this!" I tried to chase him but he walked downstairs in a second.

"No way they could make you their second option. You're a part of family too! Just because thankfully you're okay, it doesn't mean her life is at your cost!"

I was swallowing my words because tell me, what to answer him. He's mad again. For my good, of course. But I couldn't take anymore risk for the sake of him. I'm afraid this time my Dad could do any harm to him because he might be piss off. Oh dang. What kind of war we have today.

"Walk with me." He offered me a hand at the front door.

"Please, you know this might end horribly." I shook my head.

"It already has." Connor didn't listen to me anymore and yes he already knocked the door.

"Oh gosh..." I cursed myself inside.

I heard footstep from the living room. I didn't come home last night but I was only in his house, which literally across mine. Connor didn't let me come home. So I slept over.

"Rene? Get in the car. Now!" Dad unlocked the car to sign me to get in.

"No way." Connor tightened his grip on my hand.

"What did you say, son?" Now Dad confronted us. "Get in the freaking car!!!"

"With all respect Sir, she's not gonna do that. I'm here to tell you that you're done doing this to her! This is abusive! She has right to live! For whatever contract you've signed with the doctor about whatever surgery you've planned, I suggest you to cancel it. Otherwise..."

I cried in his arms. Seriously it's torn with me, to choose a family I really love but don't love me back, or a boyfriend who stood up for me, and after all, my life. I can't believe it's finally revealed. Trying so hard not to spoil any issue about the family because people's judgement, trying so hard to hide those bruises Dad left on my skin from midnight wars, finally it ended up with Connor. He knew. Without me telling. For God's sake I want Rena to be alive, okay, and happy. But I also want to live. I need to.

"OTHERWISE WHAT?!" Dad was ready to slap Connor's face.

"Otherwise this recording would end up in police station as I'm making statement that you're abusing your daughter." Connor said in confidence.

"What recording..." I whispered him.

He just glanced at me and told me it's okay, as he took his phone. I saw the LED light was beeping. He's been recording. Oh my holy God.