Pt.7 - Such A Tease

I was so hungry after the hike, that I felt like I would've eaten an elephant with the ears and the tail.

And I think everybody else was since we all rushed to the cafeteria

I was very thirsty too, so I went for the tarator first: a summer, cold soup, made out of sour yoghurt and cucumbers.

Then I picked a plate with some watermelon slices in it and called it a lunch.

After I ate everything so quickly I saw they actually served dessert which was my personal favourite - tiramisu. But I was too full for this, so I just sat on one of the couches facing the green forests in front of the cafeteria and grabbed one of the books, placed on the coffee table.

The title grabbed my attention: "The Top Mysteries Of The World"

I knew this was a trilogy by a famous YouTuber, but never really got to buy the books, because I didn't know how good of a writer he was. But now I got my chance to take a glance at his writing

"Everybody knows what the pyramids are. And everybody knows how big they are on paper. But when you stay right next to one, you are left speechless. Even more, when you got reminded of the secrets they are hiding behind the giant yellow bricks."

He got my interest, but I got distracted by the sound of vacuuming and shut the book closed on the table, extremely annoyed. I hate that sound!

But when I looked up I immediately forgot about it, because... Man, he really likes to walk around shirtless, am I right?

My mind started filling with fantasies of me, playing with his tiny, almost invisible chest hairs and making scratches with my nails on his back, when... Stop it

I tried focusing on something else, but he really got in the way, while posing with the vacuum cleaner in front of me. He was doing this on purpose...

🌺🌺🌺

"Hello, precious," he said and lifted my chin to look into my eyes

For a while, he just stood there and looked into my soul

"Do you know how many things I wanna do to you?" He said with lowered voice, which gave me goosebumps

"Do you know-" he started, then picked up a strand of my hair and studied it. He brought it to his nose and smelled it. "How much I wanna make you scream"

He looked dead serious into my eyes, then got closer to me. A bit closer than necessary to make me uncomfortable. And then whispered into my ear: "Not from pain, but pleasure. And do you know what I want you to scream?" He breathed heavily in my ear and I felt him lick his lips. "M-I-C-H-A-E-L" he whispered before he kissed my ear. 

I sighed heavily and felt the butterflies inside of me, but of course...

"CESTRIA! WAKE UP, YOU MUFFINHEAD!" I heard next to me and got shaken up and down until I was so awake that I was ready to slap her. Not because she woke me up, but because I didn't realize this was a dream until she did...

"Do you know how creepy it is to stare at a shirtless man while doing his job? Jeez, I know you are attracted to him, but be more polite, please" Hannah whisper-yelled and my eyes widened

"I didn't STARE at him?!" 

"Yes, you did. and I can only imagine what you dreamed of... Gross!" She got away from me and shook her hands in the air as she was disgusted.

I blushed a lot and didn't know what to say. I got caught dreaming of something I didn't really know I wanted since 5 minutes ago... Or at least I got it in the back of my mind, but never really wanted to admit it

"What are you doing? Why are you just sitting there? Aren't you coming to the pool? We all are going there in 5  minutes! And I don't think you wanna miss it, because your man will be out there driving the canoe..."

"WHAT?!"

A/N: A bit short of a chapter, but the next one will be longer and for sure will be more interesting ;)