Chapter 1 One body three souls

(Third person)

Inside an almost abandoned courtyard of one of 5 great clan families of Zian lies a wounded and malnourished girl on her bed. The room she is in looks even worse than the servant's rooms. The girl is 17 years old but looks like she is only 13 years old. Her skin is dry and unkept just like her long pink hair and turns up close her body looks like it has been continuously wiped by a whip. She is the third miss of the Wu family or what she is more normally called the trash of the Wu family. The lady wakes up slowly feeling pain through all of her body.

'Where am I, didént i die?'

She sits up and looks at her hands with a confused yet cold look.

'These hands are too small to be mine, and why am I wearing traditional Chinese clothes?'

She sees a broken mirror and slowly walks towards it to see her reflection and to her surprise, it is not her body.

"Um, miss what's your name?" A female voice asks and she looks in the direction that the voice came from. And she sees a girl who looks just like the body she is in now. The only difference is that she is slightly blue-translucent, just like a ghost.

"Should you not introduce yourself first?" She says cooley.

"Oh sorry, my name is Wu Su. I am the original owner of the body you are in."

" Do you know how or why?"

"... I... I dont, all I remember is being punished by the elder and slowly dying from the aftermath." She says shyly.

"Why were you punished?"

"My twin cousins brought me to play inside the treasure dungeons, I did not know that place was off-limits since I barely leave my courtyard. So he got really mad."

"So he killed you and I got reborn into your body?"

"Oh, he did not intend to kill me. I'm sure, grandfather is really caring. It is because I deserved to get whipped for making trouble."

"Are you an idiot, if he cared about you you would not have died, tell me did your cousins get the same punishment?"

"Of course not, my cousins are fifth-stage cultivators in the early stage, while I am a useless and uneducated cripple. It is obvious our punishment will be different because of rank."

'She really is stupid, so easily brainwashed maybe just too pure-hearted and naive?'

"Do you know why your soul is still here?"

"I don't, I'm sorry."

The girl looks at the soul in thought and later asks "Do you have an ungranted wish?"

"What?"

"Well, I did just steal your body and I hate being in dept so do you have a wish you want me to grant you to repay you?"

"Oh no, you don't have to."

"This matter is not up for discussion," she says with a cold yet emotionless glare.

"I see... I don't know what I want. All I can think of is that I want to repay my adopted brother Wu Zihe. He always comes to play with me whenever he can."

"Then it is a deal, I will repay him in your sted as repayment for now and when you know what it is that you want I will do that too. Now, let's shake on it."

"Shake?"

"Oh, so you don't do this here? don't worry, just give me your dominant hand and I will show you."