Chapter 7 Dress fitting

The next day, someone unexpected visited Zeiyrin, It was the same servant that was with the elder. He also brought along what seems to be a dressmaker. The woman looks old yet elegant and one could tell that she is used to doing business with high-ranking people with the way she carries herself. Luckily they did not visit at a time when she was training. "Miss Wu Su, this is Madam Kou. She is in charge of the dress you will be wearing at the banquet. She is here today to do the fitting."

He tells her, he at least shows the minimal courtesy that a noblewoman deserves. Though it is likely it is because he is good at his job and not because of respect. After all, he won't help her in any way even though he knows how Wu Su is treated.

'Are you doing it today, do you plan to do a high grading dress in about one day and a half days? The dress needs to be ready the day after tomorrow... Who am I kidding she is probably just using an already made dress and only doing some adjustments.'

Zeiyrin thinks.

"Well, I will be leaving you to it." He says and leaves just like that.

Madam Kou does not say anything or show any kind of disgust, she just does the measuring diligently without a word. She only says something once she is done.

"You are very slim and tiny, You look as if you are 6 years younger than you are. Haa, you are really treated so poorly." She says to herself like she is a gossipy aunt.

"Tell me which color do you prefer, I think lilac or white suits you. Haa, I want to do an original dress for you. I can tell that you are a real beauty if you were able to take care of your skin and eat as you should." she babbles.

Zeiyrin who has not forgotten to act like the real Wu Su says: I... I can choose?

"Oh dear, you poor thing. Come on tell aunt which color you want to wear?"

She says. "... I... I like yellow," Zeiyrin says which is true, her favorite color is yellow the same as her favorite flower which is dandelion which is also her favorite smell.

But what Zeiyrin doesn't know is that yellow is a color one wears as it has never crossed someone's mind to use it. The only cloth that could be found in yellow is normally bed sheets and curtains. But this causes Madam Kou's eyes to light up.

"This... this is a great idea, this will make you stand out amongst the crowd even though you are the Wu family's little embarrassment. I even believe you can pull the color off and look like a petite goddess. I just need to dye the best-suited dress and maybe reconstruct it a little bit. Oh, and I can get some shooting jewelry for free of charge." Madam Kou beams like she has found a new project that is destined for success.

This though makes Zeiyrin wonder if this will cause her any unnecessary attention, as at the moment it is the last thing she wants. But she quickly dismisses the thought as no matter how she dresses no one would want to associate with her at the banquet. At most, they will glare at her angrily or laugh at her. They would not want to show their family dynamic in front of outsiders as this could cause rumors. And it seems that the family head is putting a lot of importance on this guest so he won't tolerate any mistakes.

"Well, I am done." Madam Kou says and says goodbye to Zeiyrin.

After that Zeiyrin continued her training. The next day Zeiyrin sneaks out again and walks directly towards the silver tiger. After she waits for a while Gu Gouang meets up with her and gives her a Chinese pouch. "This is a dimensional bag, it contains all your demon beast cores. It can store up to 800 kg worth of treasure as it has a low capacity. It has the third-lowest capacity a dimensional bag can have. The lowest is 200 kg while the highest is 4 tons. I will give these two to you as my master said that it would be more convenient that way. You probably know all these as it is common sense but. This bag is worth a fortune. Even if this is considered a low call treasure amongst dimensional bags not to mention dimensional treasures as there are only a few that can make them. Luckily my master knows a dimensional array master who gives him a discount. So treat it carefully."