Chapter 7,5 Extra Basic information

The different stages of cultivation (From lowest to highest) :

-The Early-stage: 7 levels/stages

-The Foundation stage: 8 levels/stages

-The Formation stage: 8 levels/stages

-The middle stage: 8 levels/stages

-Nascent soul: 9 levels/stages

-The golden stage: 10 levels/stages

- The king's stage: 10 levels/stages

-The divine stage: 12 levels/stages

- Immortal: 50 levels/stages

Cultivation terms:

- Qi: Qi is the energy that exists in all things. People who can harness and control qi are called cultivators. Qi is categorized into 6 types which are categorized in their specific element. What element a person can absorb varies depending on which element/elements they have an affinity with. There also exist qi who are not categorized by any element so everyone can absorb it. The more qi one collects the more powerful one is. Of course, one must have a well-trained body to contain all qi energy or they die. (It is more complicated than this in practice but this is the basics)

-Refers to the region in the body where a person's Qi is concentrated.s: Is the way a person can use their cultivation. It is an inborn trait and can not change. There are 3 types of cultivation types.

Martial body: They are warriors who focus on hand-in-hand combat with or without weapons.

Spiritual body: They are spell casters and are kind of like soccer.

Dual body: They inhabit the ability to use both hand-in-hand combat and spells. They are all-rounders.

-Dantian: This is the region in the body where a person's Qi is concentrated. In this world, there is only 1 while in Chinese culture there are 3. The Dantian in this world is located depending on which cultivation type you have. For a Martial body, it is located just below the navel. And for a Spiritual body, is located in the middle of the chest beside the heart. A dual body on the other hand it is located in between the lungs.

-Meridians: Is the network of vessels/channels in the body through which Qi flows. Like blood vessels, but for Qi instead of blood.

-Demon and magical beasts: They are highly intelligent animals who are able to cultivate but they do it through eating things that concentrate high qi and fighting. Demon beasts are kind of like a corrupted magical beasts but not entirely.

-Demon and magical beasts core: It is the animal equivalent of a dantian, only in a solidified form and looks like a giant pearl. The higher quality it is the higher the density of qi it has. The color of the core depends on the magical beast's element type but if it belongs to a demon beast it is always black with a hint of their respective element color.

-Dimensional treasures: Dimensional treasures are magical items that have a so-called pocket dimension. One can use it to store things inside it that are bigger than the actual item and the weight of the item you put inside loses its weight. For excepal you can put a bed inside a dimensional bag and you only have to worry about the weight of the bag. If you put in things like food then the shelf life is prolonged by at least a year depending on how powerful the spell put on it is. Another type of dimensional treasures are items that one can use to teleport with.

The elements and their respective color (From most common to rarest):

- Fire: Red

-Air: Gray

-Lightning: Orange

-Water: Blue

-Ice: White

-Wood: Green

The 6 king's beasts, their element, and their clan:

The Black thunderbird - lightning: The Wu family

the vermillion phoenix - fire: The Rong family

the great white tiger - ice: The Zhen family

the Stormrider pegasus - air: The Fu family

the celestial unicorn - wood: None

divine dragon - water: The Mo family

The 5 great clans in rank order (from highest to lowest):

The Mo family

The Rong family

The Zhen and Wu family

The Fu family