𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Chapter 8; My Good Samaritans

The angel is unhappy, but the devil is rather unbothered

───── ❝ do haru ❞ ───── 

Friday, 27th of January, 2021

'I bet I fucked up my math test,' Haru complained.

'No! You are so smart, so I am sure you did more than okay,' Jimin encouraged warmly, giving her his usual toothy beam.

Haru and Jimin were sitting in the library, chatting about various things, subtly getting to know each other better. They always did that in the morning before lectures began, unless they were studying, however, usually, Yoongi was with them. For some reason, that day he was late.

Yet as the two began questioning their friend's absence, a tired Yoongi showed up, walking sluggishly before taking a seat next to Haru, facing Jimin. 'Sorry guys,' he muttered mindlessly.

Haru frowned as she placed her hand gently onto his forearm, 'What happened, Yoongs? You seem tired.' she had almost forgotten that he had spent the night at his girlfriend's. 'Oh wait, is it because of Haneul? Did you two fight?' she asked, Jimin's confused head tilt going unnoticed to the two best friends.

'No, no.' Yoongi shook his head, 'Actually, it was the exact opposite. We discussed something that I'll have to tell you later when I get the energy to do so or something. Plus, classes start in seven minutes.' he looked at his four-year-old watch, one that Haru had gifted him for his birthday. She smiled contently, knowing that Yoongi wore her watch very often.

It was honestly his favourite watch amongst the three different ones he owned. One was gifted to him by his parents, one he had bought for himself and the other one was from Haru. The watch's strap was made out of brown leather, giving it a classic look along with the golden bezel. Ninety percent of the time, Yoongi chose to wear that watch since it suited most outfits.

'Then why are you so tired?' Haru's frown only intensified. Realisation plunged upon her like gelid blocks of ice during a hailstorm as a tiny, amused smirk crept up her lips. 'Did you two sleep together? After how many years? How many years has it been since you two have done it?' she began chortling, once again, Jimin's extreme perplexity still going unnoticed by them.

'Girl!' Yoongi groaned, rubbing his face tiredly. 'Yes, we did it, okay? And yes, it's been about two months since the last time we did. I don't know, I am just not horny I guess?' he replied, his answer sounding more like a question than a statement. 

Haru just nodded and turned to look ahead of her, finally realising that Jimin was still sitting in front of them. She giggled at the sight and explained that Haneul was Yoongi's girlfriend. After that, the trio headed to their respective lectures.