𝐗𝐈.

Chapter 11; Purple Hyacinth

 A day that he planned to be one of the best of their lives ended up being the worst one

───── ❝ m.yg. ❞ ───── 

After Yoongi left Haru's house, he sat in his car, dwelling on whether her date with Jimin would go well. For a few minutes, he did absolutely nothing. He only stared at the parking lot ahead of him, wondering why was he feeling something so inexplicable. So much that even Shakespear wouldn't have been able to put it into words.

Was it disconsolateness? Regret? Jealous? Perhaps happiness? He just couldn't figure. But on top of that, he didn't even know why he was feeling like that. If he didn't know what he was feeling, he would've at least appreciated to know the reason.

The man had come to his best friend's house feeling very excited to help with her project. And in fact, everything went goodly, no, spectacularly. He had even found himself growing a soft spot for Jimin, so why?

When did his mood take a wrong turn?

Why did his mood take a wrong turn?

Shaking these bothersome thoughts off, Yoongi started the car. In a minute, he was already out of the parking lot. Once again it started raining; was it a coincidence that every time he went to Haneul's house it rained?

The sky seemed furious. Thunders and lightenings roared and flared. 

As he stopped in the traffic with his left elbow rested against the car door and his right hand on the steering wheel, he looked at the road blankly.

The ground was a painting made with watercolours, reflecting the sky, buildings and the lights from the various cars. Almost looking like a broken mirror due to the reflections' unclearness; someone could have mistaken them for a painting.

And right then and there, the view reminded him of that night.

───── ❝ 24/12/2018 ❞ ───── 

Yoongi quickly hopped into his car, giving his watch a quick glance. It was already ten-forty-five p.m., but he hoped that his girlfriend was still awake. He wanted to surprise her on Christmas Eve.

Yoongi had ordered Haneul her favourite flowers: red roses. However, this time he had bought her a huge bouquet of 99 roses. The last one would be handed to her by someone else.

The man shivered as he put the heater in his car on a higher level. Soon he began driving, noticing the light taps on his window caused by the commencing rain.