𝐗𝐗.

Chapter 20; Frabjous Day, Frabjous Surprises.

It was, once again, the harsh reality.

───── ❝ m.yg. ❞ ───── 

Yoongi had just returned home. He plonked down onto his couch throwing his backpack somewhere on the floor. Then he remember about Haru's present and decided to check it out, he chuckled as he pulled out the box, thinking that this was very cute of her.

It made him feel bad since he had ordered her something, but it hadn't arrived yet. He just hoped it would arrive sometime today. 

When he opened the box, he saw a perfectly-folded paper and ten chocolates beneath it. Yoongi smiled and ate a chocolate humming at how good it was before putting the rest away. He didn't want to ruin his appetite for tonight since he'd be going out with his girlfriend. 

After putting the chocolates into the fridge, the man sat back down, opening up the paper. He grinned at the sight of Haru's messy cursive handwriting. 

Dear, Lil' Meow Meow,

I know there have been some tensions recently, that we might've been a bit distant. But we are still us. You're still my number one, and hopefully, I am still your number one. Honestly, it felt great to make up with Haneul.

I couldn't really sleep last night because of a nightmare, so I made you and Jimin these chocolates, I hope they're good, or at least decent. Sorry if they are not up to your standard, Chef Min. 

I know you hate Nutella, so I only gave you the chocolates with the white and milk chocolate filling. And although you're a fucking weirdie for hating Nutella, I still love you.

With lots, lots, lots, lots of love, Ms Nuisance.

Yoongi closed the letter, placing it onto his table coffee before cracking a loud laugh. He thought that the letter was lovely, and his heart kind of broke when he heard about his friend having another nightmare. He just hoped that she'd have fun tonight with Jimin. 

Jimin...

After yesterday, Yoongi was really growing fond of the guy. 

...

Yoongi adjusted his tie, smiled at himself in the mirror and decided that he was ready. He walked into the parking lot and took a seat in his car.

Soon, he found himself in the middle of the road, stuck in traffic as usual. To his luck, he had decided to leave forty minutes early when the restaurant was only twenty-two-ish minutes away from his house.

All of a sudden—yet not really because it was almost predicted by Yoongi—it began pouring. 

Yoongi tapped his index finger to some adagio romantic song on the radio against the steering wheel as he looked out of the window. This thing, that he and Haneul were meant to meet under the rain most times, sounded like a cheesy K-drama B-plot.