𝐗.

Chapter 10; Too Prying

There's a bit of melancholy in the light, and a bit of comfort in the darkness

───── ❝ do haru ❞ ───── 

Sunday, 19th of January, 2021

It was past lunchtime, two-forty p.m. A few more minutes and Yoongi and Jimin would show up. Haru had everything ready. The clothes hung on a coat hanger, covered by a plastic bag and ironed to perfection. They were ready to be shown off by their respective models. 

Haru had also set up her phone on a stand, pointing it at a plain white wall that was in her kitchen. However, she was ready to translocate to another spot—a plain black wall—found in the hallway. The white wall was for Yoongi so that his black outfit would stand out. The second was for Jimin for the same reason.

When the two would have to take photos together though, she decided that they would settle on the balcony since there was a grey wall there. The colour scheme was just perfect. And some people would call it bland, boring or typical, but Haru liked to keep it simple. 

Her doorbell rang, signalling that her two awaited guests had arrived.

As she opened the door, she was greeted by Jimin's sprightly smile, letting out a small gasp when he pulled her into a sudden yet gentle hug. Haru patted his back and they finally pulled away, Jimin walking into her apartment. Yoongi bypassed her and raffled her hair, inviting himself inside too.

Haru giggled quietly at the cute greetings.

'Oh, are those our outfits?' Jimin exclaimed excitedly, running up to them like a kid. He was about to touch them but stopped before he could rudely and stupidly ruin something. 

Haru simply nodded as she walked up to him and grabbed both outfits, handing the white one to Jimin and the black one to Yoongi.  

'Yoongs, you can change in my room and Jimin you can change in the bathroom.' she smiled at them as they nodded and walked off. In the meantime, Haru continued on obsessively checking out her camera angles. 

Five minutes later, the two returned to the kitchen. Haru gasped, more than delighted with the vibes that they gave off. 

'You guys are looking stunning,' said Haru. 

Jimin wore a white jacket with a tank top underneath. The v-shaped collar slightly exposed his collarbones and toned chest as on his right lapel feather-like tinsels ran down all the way to the bottom of the jacket.

His trousers matched the material and colour of his jacket. On his feet, he wore white cap toes with black tips, making him look even swankier. Jimin was overall very elegant, a bit sultry.