THE BALL

Author's P. O. V.

Many Kings, queens, Prince and Princess's came out of their luxurious cars, wearing elegant dresses and entered the palace of Kingdom Aroria.

The palace was decorated elegantly for the special Ball which is held for arranging the marriage of different Prince and Princess from different Kingdoms.

The Prince and Princess get to choose their life partners this particular night.

The ritual is being followed since years.

But tonight was more special as the daughter of the King of Kingdom Aroria, has been engaged.

And tonight is the engagement of the couple.

No doubt the Princess of Kingdom Aroria was getting engaged to the Prince of the Kingdom Sunrim; the most strongest Kingdom.

And little did the Princess wanted to become the queen of the Kingdom Sunrim.

Wasn't that her goal? Well that's a topic for later.

The ball is held at the main hall in between of the two palace's of Kingdom Aroria.

Well you'll ask why two?

So the king has two wife's...

Uh-huh more like one wife and a mistress.

The King accidently made his Maiden pregnant which resulted him into marrying her and crowning the baby in the womb.

It was a huge shock to the Kingdom as the locals started to call the second queen the King's Mistress and the child being a mistake, behind the royals back, ofcourse who'll say that in front of someone.

Kingdom Aroria has two Princess; the eldest, Princess Shiya, is the daughter of the second queen whereas the youngest, Princess Y/N, is the daughter of the first queen.

They're just 2 years apart, but Y/N is considered as superior than her elder sister as she has pure royal blood in her veins.

She is the one getting engaged today.

While Princess Shiya gets to choose her  partner tonight in the ball.

Each and every guest has arrived in the said hall.

Everyone is present, the royals are having conversations while many are even flirting.

The Princess's are elegantly standing in their bright & sparkling gowns to look prettier.

But the main star of the night, Princess Y/N,  can't be seen anywhere in the ball.

Well she is standing in her balcony watching the moon silently......

You would think she looks pure but the real devil's 'Her'.

Princess Y/N is not an ordinary shy type of a Princess, she is rather a bold type of a person, she even goes to the wars with her father and there's a 100% guarantee of her winning.

That's a plus point for her but there are minus points in her, she's f**king mean, she'll make you regret your decisions.

She carries a cold and a bold personality.

Her only goal is to rule the Kingdom of Sunrim, to be the most powerful, just few more days and she'll get married to the Prince of Sunrim and then they'll get crowned as the official King and Queen of the Kingdom Sunrim.

To be continued......✨

Do vote and comment.....♥