FEAR

Author's P. O. V.

"Can I come with you?", Prince Soobin asked her with puppy eyes.

"Nope.", Princess Y/N bluntly rejected him.

As she turned her back to jump up the wall she felt a weigh on her left leg.

Looking down, it was Prince Soobin clinging on to her leg  with his puppy eyes pleading her.

"Please take me with you~", he said in a baby voice.

"Ugh I don't want to! Leave my leg!!", Princess Y/N tried to free her leg.

"No! not until you take me with you!", Prince Soobin whined.

"I- OKAY! YOU ANNOYING PERSON!!!", Princess Y/N atlast gave in to him.

As Prince Soobin's eyes lit up and in a flash he jumped up the wall and reached the other side.

"That bastard- How can he go first?! HE WANTS TO DIE!!", Princess Y/N shouted and climbed up the wall with a little bit of struggle because of her long gown.

"This is awesome! I have never escaped from the castle like this!", Prince Soobin said observing his surroundings as they both were walking on the forest road.

While Princess Y/N just decided to ignore his annoying Presence.

"But Wifey~ why aren't there people on this road and how can you walk so freely with that tiara on your head and not a little bit fear of getting recognized; then getting caught? Hmm?", Prince Soobin asked the questions bothering him.

"You ask too many questions....", Princess Y/N mumbled under her breath.

"Huh? Tell me!", Prince Soobin whined.

As Princess Y/N closed her eyes getting frustrated.

"Okay! This is forest road so there are not many people here usually and since today is the ball there is a feast for the people of the Kingdom in the 1st Palace that's the reason people are not here and since people of the kingdom are not here I can freely move on the streets without getting recognized.", Princess Y/N calmly said.

"Ohhhh.", Prince Taehyung exclaimed.

As they were continuing there way in silence, a noise was heard.

Like someone was walking towards them, the noise of the dried leaves getting crunched due to the weight of someone's feet.

To be continued..... ✨
Do vote and comment..... ✨
Thank you for reading..... ✨