SAVE HER

Author's P. O. V.

He reached the gates of the castle, which opened automatically on his arrival.

It was not like a normal palace, it was surrounded with darkness but still the palce was looking ethereal in the drakness.

Shining along the edges a beautiful lake beside the castle having black lotus's in it which seemed oddly beautiful.

No people around the castle, just it's beauty talking.

He entered the palace and was remained stunned by it's breathtaking interior.

He reached near the throne of the palace but Princess Cherry was not on the throne.

Instead she showed up behind him with a tulip in her hand.

"Oh you are early than expected, Prince Soobin. ", Princess Cherry said in a surprised tone.

"You were expecting my arrival,  Princess?", Prince Soobin asked to her raising one of his eyebrow.

"Well you're here to save your lovely Princess Y/N.... It's obvious how much you love her, stubborn self.", Princess Cherry said with a small smile.

"Indeed I love her stubborn self. But since you know the reason of my arrival won't you help me, Princess Cherry?", Prince Soobin asked her nervously.

"Well can't help you fully, but yeah sure I can help you.... But... ", Princess Cherry said which made Prince Soobin anxious.

"But... ", Prince Soobin said, wanting her to continue the sentence.

"I can help you but it can even lead to your death.", Princess Cherry said nodding her head.

"Can you elaborate?", Peince Soobin asked.

"Well to save her you need to go in her dream and then it's on you to decide how the hell you're gonna find the door which will lead you both out of there. Or else you both die.", Princess Cherry said with a calm face.

"Can't you tell me how to find the door? ", Prince Soobin asked.

"No.  I'm born with some rules and regulations, it isn't in my hand who gets cursed and who doesn't.... It's people's fate. And since you impressed me, I'm giving you some help but after this I can't help you.", Princess Cherry said while Prince Soobin nodded his head.

Just then the tulip in her hand turned into a beautiful black lace which had knots on it's either side.

"Take this and tie it's one end on your wrist and the one on her wrist, you'll be taken  into her dreams. Now hurry up,  time doesn't waits for anyone. And while coming here you must have seen those black flowers in the garden. That's her limited time, which is withering in the form of petals. Save her.... "

Prince Soobin nodded and took the lace and ran towards the door of the palace.

"Wait! Remember what I asked her! it's my last clue! I hope you save your love! ", Princess Cherry said with her beautiful smile.

While Prince Soobin just smiled and went running towards his horse and rode towards Kingdom Auroria to save his Love, his Princess Y/N.

To be continued...... 🍂🌼
Do comment your thoughts and vote... (♥ω♥*)