FORGIVENESS

Author's P. O. V.

Princess Y/N opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the bed,  holding her head as it was paining slightly.

As her blurry eyesight got clear, her eyes landed on the figure.

Who was sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa situated in her room.

Y/N's eyes became teary as she remembered yesterday's struggle.

And the truth which was revealed to her.

"Oh Princess Y/N, how are you feeling?", Princess Shiya asked as soon as she woke up and saw Princess Y/N awake.

Princess Y/N just nodded, not able to form a sentence without breaking down.

"Oh I'm glad you're fine.... Then I'll be going... ", Princess Shiya said thinking her sister won't like her presence.

As Princess Shiya was about to exit her room.

She got an unexpected back hug from Princess Y/N.

Princess Y/N's hug was tight as if she didn't wanted to lose her again...

Once was enough to make them both suffer.

She had determination in herself, for making everything just the way it was.

A happy, beautiful and warm family.

They both were a crying mess, showing how much they longed for this warmth.

"I'm sorry.... I should've listened to your explanation....I'm really sorry.. ", Princess Y/N cried out.

Princess Shiya turned around and cupped Y/N's cheeks to give a peck on her forehead.

"I am not mad at you not at all... How can I be mad at my precious sister, hmm? Although it hurt seeing your cold self but I knew why you were like this. Don't be sorry. ", Princess Shiya said wiping Princess Y/N's tears.

"How can you be so kind? I called you a m-mistake was disrespectful towards your mother... I-i h-hurted you soo much...  How can you still f-forgive me? ", Princess Y/N said hiccuping.

"Princess we all know that behind your cold self was your mother not you.... It was not you at all. She manipulated you,  it was not your fault... And about you disrespecting my mother?", Princess Shiya raised her eyebrow and flicked Princess Y/N's forehead.

"Idiot! I knew you only disrespected her infront of me to make me mad... I know you see her as your mother too and you haven't ever disrespected her. I know everything. I was just waiting for you to be yourself.. Not the you who your mother created. ", Princess Shiya playfully scolded her younger sister.

"Thank you for waiting for me, sissy.", Princess Y/N gave her a lovely smile and they hugged each other.

Finally they were together, just like how they were in their childood.

Although they are stepsister's, they love each other like they are real sisters.

"Then I'll be going I've to apologize to king and queen and then confess to someone.", Princess Y/N said pulling out of the hug.

To be continued........ 🌼🍂
Do vote and comment your thoughts.... (♥ω♥*)