FOR YOU

Author's P. O. V.

He reached the palace and ran towards the room Princess Y/N was in.

Princess Shiya was happy seeing him.

"Did she told you?!", Princess Shiya asked with hope in her eyes. 

"She gave me a way to her dream but I need to look for the door before the time's up or we both die.", Prince Soobin said.

"What?.... ", Princess Shiya said as the hope in her eyes crashing.

"But don't worry I'll be sure to save her.", Peince Soobin asuured her with his confidence.

And tied the lace on their wrist and soon he drifted off to her dreams.

As soon as he opened his eyes he found himself in a battle ground.

The surroundings for sure confused him.

Just then he saw Princess Y/N was fighting the soldiers with a sword in her hands.

His eyes widened seeing her, he ran towards her and attacked the soldier's with a sword which he was holdong since start.

"Pr-prince S-soobin?", Princess Y/N was shocked seeing him here.

But to his surprise the soldiers were coming back to their life after few seconds so he took her wrist and ran away from the soldiers to find a hiding spot.

They hid behind some trees for some moment before they get found by those soldiers.

"W-what are y-you doing h-here? ", Princess Y/N couldn't even form a sentence without stuttering.

He could see how weak she has gotten, indeed the time was running.

"Just got some help to save you. How can you be so careless! I told you not to argue with her,  didn't I?!", he scolded her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you...", she said almost in a whisper, but it was enough for him to hold her tight.

"Now let's get outta here,  mmmhh?", Prince Soobin said and intertwined their hands together to run further away from their but as they walked further their were only trees and trees, the door which he was finding was not coming to his vision.

Just then Princess Y/N's feet gave up and she sat on her knees.

"I-i can't walk f-urther...", her breaths started becoming heavy.

At the same moment footsteps were heard coming towards them both.

And it hit to Prince Soobin that the time is about to end soon. 

He needs to take them outta here.

To be continued..... 🍂🌼
Do vote and comment your thoughts... (●´з')♡