THE MAZEN

Author's P. O. V.

Let me explain; so Y/N is dreaming this all which is all a result of the curse.

Her Mother died 3 years ago.

But the the situation when her mother fell off the stairs, was the biggest turning point in her life.

It was the time she felt betrayed by her own step-sister , that she refused to hear her explanation and believed her mother, who cried tears of crocodile.

She hated the guts of her step-mother and Princess Shiya for trying to kill her mother.

But all this time she was never near the truth all she heard was lies.

Her mother lured her, she made her to run behind the Throne of Kingdom Sunrim, it was never Y/N's choice.

Back to story....

The surroundings again changed and now Princess Y/N was in a battlefield.

She had her sword in her hand but she was still in her gown.

Just then a sign showed up in front of her which stated "The Mazen".

Princess Y/N's eyes widened at reading that.

She was surely in the battleground of the other side of the world which she read in fairy tales.

Just then Princess Cherry showed up there with her signature smirk.

"Hi, Princess Y/N~ just so you know you're in the battleground of the other world, were when you kill your attackers they'll again come back to life. And you know what? You have to survive or once you die here you'll die for real. Good luck.", and with that said she disappeared in a thin air. 

Princess Y/N couldn't point out what was happening cause in a blink of an eye, a whole batch of soldiers were standing in front of her.

Each one holding a sword, now the only thing she can do is try to survive them.

Sure she had skills but the fact that the soldiers will come back to life again after getting stabbed is fearing her.

She had no choice but to run till they catch her cause once she gets caught she was sure she won't survive.

She tried killing some of the soldiers, but to no avail they betrayed their death.

She was running through the forest trying to get away from those soldiers.

Just then a dagger went past her flying, which made a cut on her shoulder, which soon bleed furiously.

That's when she realized it's not a dream cause the cut hurts and the bloods oozing out.

Too real to be a dream.

Her little hopes of it been a dream crashed.

To be continued.....✨

Do vote and comment.....✨