JUST HOW IT WAS

Y/N P. O. V.

I nervously knocked on the door of my Father's room.

When I heard a muffled "Come in.", from him I entered inside the room.

"Oh my Princess, what brings you here?", he asked me as he kept the paint brush in his hand aside.

"Ohh juat wanting to visit you.", I gave a smile to him, which made him surprised a little like yeah I haven't smiled like that in years.

"My daughter are you okay?", he came near me and checked my temperature.

"You don't have a fever, then..? ", I let out a giggle at his confused face.

"Dad I love you~", I said cutely making him widen his eyes.

"Y/N-ie, D-dad too l-loves you.", he had tears in his eyes,  which made me to tear up along with him.

We had a lovely hug and then I spent some quality time with him.

Today I realized my father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give me; he believed in me, that one day I'll be back in his arms, just like I did.

But what made me happy was when Dad had sparks in his eyes talking to me, those spark which once disappeared because of me.

I'm glad, I brought them back.

Just when my thoughts stopped I came infront of Queen Lina's room well my step mother, who's just like my Mother.

When my mother never put effort in raising me, she was the one who raised just like her daughter.

But I'm nervous what if she hates me for hurting her one and only daughter.

"Princess Y/N what are you doing outside of my room? ", My heart almost did a backflip.

I turned and saw Queen Lina as she came from somewhere else.

"Ahhh I-i... Well... I w-wanted to t-talk to you."

Why the hell I'm so nervous?!

"Princess Y/N are you feeling well? Why are you stuttering?", she eyed me from top to bottom wondering why the hell I'm behaving like this.

"Uh I'm fine.. Just...I'm sorry... ", I said lowering my head.

"Why..?", Queen Lina asked me confused by my sudden apology.

"Well about how I acted towards you after Queen Isabell fell.. About hurting sissy and every bad thing I did... I'm really sorry.", I said fiddling with my fingers.

Suddenly I was pulled in a warm hug by Queen Lina as she patted my head.

"You know what I just met Shiya before coming here... She told me everything.... you don't need to say sorry to me. You know I've always took you as my daughter.... We all know that you were not acting like yourself. But it's a relief that the old Y/N came back to us. The one who cherished everyone like that's the only motive of her life. I just want to see you happy and nothing else.", Queen Lina said while breaking the hug and smiled at me.

I just nodded at her.

"Thank you Queen Lina", I said and right after I got a flick on my forehead.

"What do you mean by Queen! You've each and every rights to call me your mother! And I would love to hear that, got it?", She scolded me playfully.

"I got it Mom.", I said giggling.

Princess Shiya is just like her Mom.

To be continued....... 🌼🍂
Do vote and comment your thoughts.... (♥ω♥*)