Chapter 11

"This isn't gonna work," Raph grumbled to Donnie. Donnie just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"There's no hurt in trying. Just humour me, please. Just once. That's all I ask," he replied. Raph sighed heavily before uncapping the black pen that Donnie handed him and started writing on his wrist. He wrote just a simple one word greeting.

Hello?

He looked at Donnie and scowled.

"This is dumb."

"Just shut up and wait," Donnie gave an exasperated sigh. Raph scowled at Donnie again then watched his wrist.

"I told you. It's not gonna work," Raph growled as he went to stand up. Donnie sighed and pushed up his glasses.

"It was worth a shot. Maybe they just haven't noticed it yet," he tried to get Raph to be patient. It didn't work. Until a tingling sensation made Raph glance down at his wrist again.

Hi

He froze and Donnie smirked.

"I told you it would work!" Donnie exclaimed and Raph shoved him aside to grab the pen again and sit down. Donnie smirked again before leaving Raphs room to let him have some time with his soulmate and their writing.

Raph sat and stared dumbfound at the new writing on his arm. He wasn't sure what to do now. Should he reply? So he took a deep breath and wrote again.

I can't believe this actually worked.

Jasmine was still standing in the bathroom when the next message came. She was so surprised when the first message appeared, she just stood there with her jaw open as she stared at the neatly written hello on her wrist.

She smiled at this next message and wrote back.

This is crazy isn't it?

Raph smiled when the person replied. He wrote back, this time a longer message.

I thought you wouldn't reply when I said hello.

Jasmine laughed to herself in the bathroom, earning an odd glance from someone who was washing their hands. She gave the girl an apologetic glance before locking herself in a bathroom stall and quickly checking her phone to see how long she had left in lunch. She only had ten minutes.

Well I was a bit shocked to find random writing on my wrist

Raph smiled at her message.

How do you think I felt whenever you would draw things on your wrists?

What do you mean?

Did you draw a little heart and a smiley face on your wrist recently?

That showed up on you?

Jasmine was surprised to see that her tiny markings she would draw showed up on her mysterious writer.

Yes. It did

Wow... that's just... she stopped writing for a loss of words.

Insane? The next message came and finished her sentence for her. She smiled and pushed her hoodie sleeve up a bit more, running out of room on her wrist.

Yeah. Insane. Raph smiled and waited, unsure of what to say next. Jasmine was in the same situation. She was still shocked at the fact that soulmates were real. So I guess you're my... Raph noticed she stopped writing and again finished the sentence for her.