2

Ranbir and Rhea were slapped by PRAGYA

Ranbir and Rhea were slapped by PRAGYA ......

Chalo let's continue......

Pragya: Now got Mrs. KOHLI how I slapped your son and your so called would be daughter in law.......or you want to see again......!?

Pallavi: Anuradha ji, you don't have the right to slap my Ranbir and Rhea......

Everyone was standing behind except the Kohlis and Pragya's back was facing them...... Some time ago, All of them were so engrossed in the function.....m..that they only heard the sound of the slap.......

Alia grew angry as someone had slapped her niece...... She went towards Pragya, held her arm rashly in order to make that lady (Pragya) face her.

Alia: How dare you slap my............

She was about to slap her .......but......

She got shocked when she saw PRAGYA and Mehras also got stunned seeing Pragya after 20 years and that too so much angry ...... She was always calm and composed. ....... Then what happened that she got so angry, everyone remained quite seeing her anger..........

In the same way, Pragya was more than shocked to see Alia and the other Mehras there....... Abhi was also with the Mehras and tears filled in his eyes seeing the love of his life,,,,, after a long span of 20 years......... Pragya also got tears in her eyes seeing him after 20 years but for her daughter.......

Pragya tried to remain stern and said in a stern voice .....
Pragya: Who did I slap...... Your!?

Alia remained quite. Seeing Alia quiet, Pallavi spoke

Pallavi: You slapped her niece....... So obviously she would ask and you are her no-one to slap her......

Pragya got happy to know that she got her elder daughter.......butttt.......what her daughter did was way more evil.......... Instead of feeling happy.... She was feeling helpless.....her daughter's thinking .... It was soo evil......

Just then Abhi said from behind
'Pragya'
This shocked the Kohlis and Rhea .....

Pallavi:(to Pragya) But you are Anuradha, right....

Pragya: I am not answerable to you......and you Mr. Mehra, ask your guests to leave as today no engagement would be there.......

Abhi: But

Pragya shows her palm and then Vikram says
'We should not do this engagement today...... Firstly you should solve your family matter.'

Everyone agrees and the guests leave......
Only the Mehras were there as Pragya did not want Ranbir in front of her eyes..... So the Kohlis left to their side of the mansion ..... After everyone left,

Rhea says,
'Dad, is she my mom?'

Before Abhi could reply, Pragya said coldly,

'I didn't think that my daughter would become a monster.'
Abhi: Pragya, what are you saying?

Pragya: She, your daughter, she played with my daughter's life........ She just ruined Prachi's life ......

Abhi: Prachi...... Prachi is my daughter....... What did she do with her and......and where is she?

Pragya hands the note to him and says,
'Read it yourself and you'll understand.'

Abhi reads the letter and was stunned to know what Rhea and Ranbir with Prachi.... He drops the letter there only and goes towards Rhea and slaps her hard.......

Rhea: Dad, why did you slap me.......and that too for that Prachi..... And what did I do......!?

Abhi: What do you mean by that Prachi!? She is your younger sister......(with rage) How could you!? How could you think so low!?

Alia picks up the letter and Abhi asks her to read it. She reads the letter and everyone is shocked to know about  what Rhea and Ranbir did with Prachi.......

Alia: But I am not getting one thing...... Prachi went to London...... From Where did she get the money to go and settle there!?

Pragya: We are not poor like you, okay!!

Alia:(sarcastically) Listen Pragya darling, if we are poor then people like you should beg on the roads........

Pragya: (with sarcasm)And if I beg on the roads, above your corpses should be written 'People who died without food'.......and.....and ......and..... I am gonna tell you...no....no....show you something..... So just follow me........

Everyone was numb at her behaviour.... The Pragya who used to be very sweet and calm was completely changed...... They just followed her without any word.....

They reached outside a building, to be precise, a multinational company named
                K R P INTERNATIONAL

Abhi: This is KRP International.... The leading business company of Europe....... Why did you bring us here!?

Pragya: No questions, just follow me ......

Everyone followed her and were confused as why everyone was wishing her and just then..... Pragya went inside a cabin with the Mehras following her and sat on the main chair with attitude...... A nameplate was lying there, facing Pragya..... She picked it and kept it properly...... Now everyone was able to read it
It was..........
                      "PRAGYA ARORA"
       'M. D. of K R P INTERNATIONAL'

Shock was an understatement for everyone...... They were more than shocked...... The Pragya and Prachi who everyone thought were middle class were actually the owners of the leading company of Europe.........

Pragya: I directly brought you here and didn't speak anything because I knew that you would mock me and ask for the so called proofs..... So, kaisa laga surprise Mrs. Alia Khanna.....no no no...... Miss Alia Mehra.......

Alia and the other family members got shocked as they did not expect that Pragya would know about this........

Pragya: boom........got shocked!? Kyun ...... As now you have got to know about the MD....... don't want to meet the Vice President of the company!? ....... Arey, aise to surprise adhoora reh jaayega na.......... Wait wait...

She calls and asks someone to come.......
The person enters and💥

Aaj ki update complete........

Guys, Abhigya saath mein hi rahenge........ And it is just for bringing up spice in the story

Bie bie!!