9

This is unedited

This is unedited......can contain plenty of mistakes........pardon in advance.....

Continuing the story..

Prachi reached India after long 15 hours. She wanted to see the faces of her and her mother's betrayers. But still she did not know anything about her paternal family. She wanted to find them out herself and avenge her wrongdoers.

On the other hand, Sunny had told about their arrival to Pragya. Pragya reached her mansion and cut contact with Mehras for the time being.

Kohlis' side,

They had not been in contact with Ranbir for 6 months now....

Pallavi: Oh God, we are still not able to find Ranbir's location..... I want to know how he is. He has been living away from us, he has cut all contacts with us, God, please help us find him.

Dida: We shall find him soon puttar. Keep faith in God.

Pallavi: All this is happening because of that witch, Prachi. She only created misunderstandings between our families. I am pretty sure she did it all for money, bloody gold digger.

Vikram: Stop it Pallavi. She is Abhi's daughter, why would she run behind money. Her father is himself so rich. Stop acting insensibly.

Pallavi: She would be Abhi's daughter but she came to know about it now only. Otherwise she was living like a bloody middle class girl only.

Vikram: Stop this nonsense Pallavi, here your son is missing and you are busy bitching about Prachi. I even don't know what your son did that our relation with Mehras became so fragile.

Pallavi: I am telling you Vikram, Prachi is only behind....

Vikram: Oh please shut up, Pallavi, for God's sake.

Prachi's side,

Here, after 6 months, Prachi was standing outside her home, her mansion. Now she would live like a queen, enough of that goodness which led to her ruin, enough of that goodness which took her faith, her belief away. She was standing there with Parth, Shahana and Sunny, engrossed in her thoughts, when the door opened. Pragya was standing there, holding a pooja ki thali in her hand along with Disha and a man,.......... A man.........

In Mk mansion, Rhea's side,

Rhea was sitting on her bed, deep in thought, thinking what had happened to her when she planned to ruin her little sister's life, the sister whom she should have pampered, whom she was longing to love and play with...... But instead she messed up her life... She played with the emotions of her sister.... But now... She wanted to repent for her mistakes.... She was feeling more and more guilty day by day. She wanted to hug her sister and cry. She wanted to hug her and say that she was her elder sister. She always wanted that her sister could be with her, so they would have shared the same room and kept each other's secrets....... But she knew, that she had to give her sister the time so that she could pardon her.

Prachi's side,

Prachi: Purab sir, you here?

She asked, bewildered.

Disha: Prachi beta, first let dii do the aarti, you step inside,then we shall talk.

Pragya does Prachi's and Shahana's aarti and Disha does Sunny's and Parth's.

Meanwhile, Sunny was only looking at Purab. As soon as his aarti was done, he ran inside and hugged Purab who also hugged him tightly.

The youngsters were confused but Pragya and Disha had tears in their eyes.

Everybody came in. Sunny and Purab broke the hug and,

Prachi spoke: Bhai, do you know Purab sir?

Sunny started looking towards Pragya who spoke..

Pragya: He knows Purab very well.

Prachi: And how!? He was always there with me in London. So how does he know Purab sir?

Disha: Beta......he is Sunny's fa...the..r, Purab Khanna.

Prachi: But...he is Alia's husband and Aryan's father right!? Wait, is he the one who cheated on you?

Disha: No, no, that was a misunderstanding and it's cleared now..... That Alia, she created that between us and Aryan...he is not their biological son. He was adopted by Purab.

Prachi: Wohhh, that's a lot to take in. You patched up with your husb.......
But maa always said that Disha maasi's husband and her husband were related...... They were like brothers, right maa!?

She said, shocked and somewhat getting the point. At this statement, Pragya started shivering. She did not want her to know now.....she was angry on herself for telling this to Prachi about her father. She knew that Prachi was smart and she would find everything sooner or later. But because of the promise that Pragya had taken from her, she did not try to find about her family, even once.

Prachi again spoke (angrily): Maa, am what I thinking true? Is Mr. Mehra......... your husband, the man who abandoned us?

Pragya did not say anything.

Prachi: Fine, don't say anything. But now, I break my promise. I am going to his mansion. Because of your silence it is proved that he is your husband......but...... wait..... That Rhea, she is my twin!! I never thought that the family where I was born would be filled with such people. Bhai, come with me. We are going to MK Mansion, now....... She said glaring Pragya and left.

After sometime,
In MK mansion,

The family (Mehras) were sitting in the hall chit-chatting. Just then, Prachi and Sunny arrived there, a servant opened the door....

Prachi: Mr. Mehra, Mr. Mehra, where are you?

Pragya's mansion,

Pragya: Listen everyone, Prachi is very angry, we need to go to MK mansion. Shahana and Parth, you can rest as you have just arrived.

Shahana and Parth: No..

Shahana: I would go with you.

Parth: And me too...

MK Mansion,

Abhi turned to see Prachi there....she had changed...a lot....not only physically..but she seemed emotionally strong too....

Somewhere,

Person: Boss, we have found the richest person of Europe. She just went to India. And because of the pact with the other mafia we need to kill her to help them become stronger...

Boss: And who is she? BTW, she, interesting. The richest in Europe is a lady... Have you got her photo?

Person: No boss, we still haven't got her photos. She is very private and very reserved. Just got to know that a female is ruling the business in Europe.

Boss: Oh, then I would have to do it myself. I would myself find and kill her. You can go and provide me her basic information.

The person bows down and leaves.

[Who is this!?]

PRECAP: PRACHI CONFRONTS THE MEHRAS AND KOHLIS (EXCEPT RANBIR)

done for today...
I know it was so...so...so boring....but just came back so got no ideas...

Keep reading....💖

Bie bie....

Word count: 1153 words......
✌🏻🙃