17

Unedited~

Unedited~

Ranbir's pov

"And what if they are not those the people who you hate? What would you get by killing those innocent people?" Shekhar asks.

"Your work is to kill only. Why are you hesitating to kill when you would've already killed many people?" The man asks.

Now who should explain to them that we have not killed any innocent till date? Yeah, we had gone to Prachi's place, but only to know about those people. Usually we keep full data of people who give us contracts and those who are meant to be killed. But those people were so private that we thought they may be involved in some illegal stuff so we had to go there. But I guess, it's the time that this Alia needs to be stopped now.

I take of my mask and look at the three people standing next to me. And Alia aunty's expression is watchable. From her expression, I can see that she is extremely shocked.

"Ranbir, you!"she says, gasping,"You came in this line!"

"Alia aunty, I am actively here but passively you are also involved, right?"I reply.

"Would somebody tell us what's happening?"Tanu asks.

"Wait Tanu! I need to talk to Ranbir."Alia says,"Ranbir come with me."

I walk with her to a room and on the way I see many men inside the mansion too. It's not the right time to use power. I would have to go with the flow. We reach inside a room and she releases a breath, trying to calm herself.

She says, "I hope you would've come to know which Aroras I hate. You are already in this business for a long time and I know that you too hate Prachi. Would you come on our side?"

"Yes, I would." I say.

Prachi's POV

I have taken my food, Rhea and Parth are handling my work and I am sure that they'll do it well and complete it. I think to go shopping and buy some simple maternity dresses and child accessories. I haven't bought myself any till date. Shahana used to bring everything. I want to experience it all now. I call mom and inform her and then leave for shopping with my driver and bhai. After almost 20 minutes, we reach a mall. I go to the maternity section with bhai.

Third person's POV

Prachi had gone shopping while Sunny was still behind, checking the surroundings. Suddenly, in a wink of time, someone came rushing and fell over him. He got shocked for a moment. They both were lying on the floor and the girl's face was covered with hair strands. He gently removed hair strands from her face and met a pair of beautiful brown eyes. They both started looking deeply in each other's eyes. Just then, two men came rushing and shouting and both Sunny and the girl came to reality and stood up.

Prachi's POV

I have shopped for myself. Now I am in the infant section and there are many pretty clothes, accessories and toys here. I am feeling emotional looking at all that. A pregnant lady is also shopping by my side and she's here with her partner. They are looking so pretty and adorable. Just then only, I start imagining myself and Ranbir at their place. We could also be happy, couldn't we? But now, our children will have to live without their 'father'. I try to calm myself down and not think about him at this time. "Calm down Prachi! Calm down!" I mentally shout.

I look at those small dresses and start caressing my belly, 2 pretty lives are there, thinking this, I smile.

Sunny's POV

She is pretty, very pretty. I was lost in her eyes. But 2 men came shouting and we stood up then and there only. The girl started shivering seeing those 2 men. One of them grabbed her hand and started dragging her. I held the man's hand and asked him to not drag the girl, but he didn't listen and punched me. He slapped the girl saying,"You are having an affair with him, aren't you?"

Hewoo readers! Some questions~

Any idea who the girl is?

Who are the 2 men? Why were they behind that girl?

What's Ranbir gonna do?

Answer them! Let's see who has the closest or right answer!

Bbyee!