14

Unedited! Sorry for any error~

At Prachi's side......

She had gotten ready and was now leaving for college.... Pragya comes to her room to talk to her.

Pragya: Are you sure you want to go to college Prachi? I mean to say ki you seriously want to take so much load on yourself, pehle office, phir those family dramas aur ab college?

Prachi: Maa, I am fine with it. Don't worry. I know how to take care of myself. Accha maa, please call everyone. We should now go to college.

Pragya: Okay, go in the hall and tab tak main har kisi ko bula leti hoon.

After sometime, they reached the college. Rhea had also gone to college as she had to take some forms.

When the came out of the car, everyone was confused and shocked seeing Prachi in a modern attire and that too with a baby bump.

Rhea also saw Prachi coming inside and was shocked for a second as she could not figure out why Prachi had come there. Their juniors were well aware of their past rivalry and knew that Rhea belongs to an influential family. So, to remain in her good books, her friends and juniors started throwing tantrums at Prachi and badmouthing her.

A junior: Woah! Is that Prachi Arora, the same girl who used to be behind Ranbir and now she is here with someone else!

Shaina: She is such a whore, for so much time, she wasn't here. We thought she would be with Ranbir. She snatched him from Rhea and now she left him too when she found someone richer and wait... Pregnant! Whose child is it?

Like this, a couple of more people badmouthed her but she maintained a stern face and kept looking towards Rhea who was on the verge of crying! Just then....

Rhea (shouts): Shut Up Everyone! Don't you dare to talk like that about her!

Shaina: Wait, what Rhea! You are asking us to shut our mouths for saying the truth about (pointing towards Prachi) this girl.

At Ranbir's side.....

Here, his men had been giving every information about Prachi to Ranbir and he had been crying continuously thinking about his betrayal to Prachi.
But after listening everything, he still did not ask his men to help her as he knew that she was strong enough to handle everything.

(LET'S KEEP EVERYONE MATURE HERE)

At Prachi's Side.....

Rhea: Why won't I take her side when I know she is far better than me.

Shaina: Are you ser.....

Suddenly, she was cut off from her talks when the college principal entered and greeted Prachi. Everyone was shocked seeing the way the principal was talking to her. (Obviously, she is the trustee so the principal should know about her)

Principal: What is this behaviour everyone? I have heard everything. Who gave you people the right to talk about anyone like that?

Juniors: We are very sorry sir.

Shaina: Sir, she was not seen here for almost half a year, so I just went to greet her and she badmouthed me. So I was just replying her back.

Principal: I already said that I have heard everything. (To Prachi) should we introduce you to everyone just now or we should wait?

Sunny: You should introduce everyone to her now only till then we three shoul go to the college office.

Principal: Sure Mr Dev-(I have already told in one chapter that Sunny's real name is Dev khanna)

They leave for the office while Principal introduces Prachi to the students.

Principal: Everyone, please pay attention. Today I am going to introduce you to a very important person. You all know her name already. She is Prachi Arora, the trustee of our college. Miss Disha Singh had been handling the trustee position on behalf of her.

Everyone was too shocked to react. The could not digest that she was the one who funded their college with money. Prachi's face was still stern for others while she smirked a little at Shaina.

Prachi: Thank you for introducing me sir. Now let us go to the office. Miss Shaina and Miss Rhea, you both please also come.

All four of them go to the office still leaving everyone shocked behind.

In the office .....
Prachi got seated on the chair very casually eyeing Shaina.

Prachi: Sir, I think you should punish Miss Shaina so that she can learn how to respect someone.

Principal: Yes Miss Prachi, I too want that. And I am very sorry on behalf of the students for behaving in such an in appropriate way to you.

Prachi: No sir, no need to do that. But if you don't mind can I give the punishment to Miss Shaina for what she said to me?

Principal: No, I won't mind.

Prachi: And Rhea d---..... I mean Rhea, she is your friend right, hope you won't mind.

Rhea: She isn't my friend after whatever she said to you......

Prachi: ok cool, so Shaina darling, I am suspending you for 2 weeks. Pack your bags, leave and call your dear parents tomorrow. And sir, please give her character report to her parents tomorrow as I can't come daily from my work.

Principal: Sure, Shaina leave from here now.

She leaves while Prachi does her work with the Principal. After doing everything, when everyone was about to leave, Prachi takes Rhea with her to her office.

In the office cabin,

Prachi and Rhea were alone there.

Rhea says: You wanted to say anything Prachi?

Prachi: If you don't mind, would you like to work in our company?

Rhea: Sure, I'd love to work in your company.

Prachi: I said OUR Rhea, OUR company.... My, yours and our di's.

Rhea: No Prachi. You were the one who worked so hard along with mom, so yes, this is your company.

Prachi: let's be very practical Rhea..... Whatever you say, but you cannot deny that maa has given both of us the equal shares of this company and I know that you already know about this. See if you do not want to hold your position now, you can start working as an employee and learn how to do everything. And obviously you are a very good fashion designer. And I know you can handle one of our branches very well...

Rhea: I would.... And I promise that one day I'll make you very proud, you will pardon me and will start calling me di... Or else recognise me as your sister.

Prachi: I too hope so.

Rhea leaves from there while Prachi starts working. She tells everything to everyone and everyone was very happy learning that Prachi and Riya were trying to forge their relation.

I know that it was very boring. I just wrote after a very long time and was not getting what to write. Pardon for the ghisi piti story line.

A serious question...

Should I take you people to a roller coaster ride of their emotions or slowly slowly with drama?

Bye bye.....
😌✌🏻