10

Note: This is unedited

Note: This is unedited...pardon in advance for mistakes and errors.

Continuing.....

MK Mansion,

Listening to the loud voice, the Kohlis also come out and are shocked to see Prachi pregnant!! They get dumbstruck seeing her like this and her dressing.

Prachi: Hlo, Mehra sir, oh no, Mr. Mehra or should I say my mother's sperm donor.

Abhi (emotionally): Prachi, why are you saying this? I..... I am..

Prachi: Not able to say this? I have come to know that you are the man I hate the 3rd most in the world (eyeing Rhea). You know what, I always hated my so called father. I had a strong bond with you. But after knowing that you are my mother's husband, I break all bonds with you and your family. After all....... I don't need you. My mother would have told you, right?

Pallavi (as always, cuts Prachi) : You, you are back. You know what, you are a witch. Just because of you, my son left the house. We are not able to find him from the last six months. I don't know what magic you had done on him, bloody gold digger!!

Prachi: Oh just shut up, Mrs. Kohli. And you can't call me gold digger because you are nothing in front of me. So just keep your mouth shut and don't interfere while I am talking.

Pallavi got infuriated hearing Prachi and said: You are just being proud of your father's money. Don't forget that for 20 years you were nothing but just a middle class girl.

Prachi: Go and clean your ears. I know very very that who and what am I proud of. I think, you did not listen that I have broken every single tie of mine with this family and I don't need them.

Pallavi: Oh, I get it now. You must have trapped a wealthy person now and that's the reason you don't need your biological family, right?

Pragya: Wrong.

Pragya had come with Disha, Purab, Parth, Sunny and Shahana.

Pallavi: Beti kam thi jo maa bhi aa gayi tamasha karne!

Pragya: I think you have forgotten Mrs. Kohli that I am still the legal wife of your husband's friend. I don't need permission from anyone to enter my house, understand?

Prachi(angrily): What are you all doing here?

Sunny: Prachi, calm down. You are pregnant. It can be harmful for the babies.

Pallavi: Oh, so you trapped him now and he's the reason for your pride.

Prachi (infuriated): Shut up bitch.

Sunny: Language Prachi. We don't need to lose our sensibility for such people.

Prachi: You are right bhai (stressing on bhai). We don't need to lose our sensibility for such type of people. And what were you saying, Mrs. Kohli,  I am being proud of my so called father's money, no, I am being proud of my, my maasi's and my mother's money. We can buy 100s of people like you with our power.

Pallavi: What money, the same......

Vikram(cuts her) : Shut up Pallavi and Prachi beta, I am sorry for her insensibility.

Prachi: You don't need to say sorry Mr. Kohli and yes, I don't like being cut in between of my talks Mrs. Kohli, you better understand that. Ummm.... Where was I?

Mitali: That you don't need Mehras and their money......

Prachi: Thank you, Mitali aunty. Yes, I don't need Mehras as I myself am 100 times richer than you. You would have heard of KRP INTERNATIONAL!

Vikram: Yes, who doesn't know about it?

Prachi: Great, great, great, so bi- I mean Mrs Kohli Then meet the C.E.O. and M.D. of KRP INTERNATIONAL, Prachi Arora and Pragya Arora.

Pallavi: Stop this nonsense. This can't be true.

Pragya: It is, ask Mehras. They know it from the last six months. They know it from the last 6 months that you people are nothing in front of us if it comes to status. My daughter and I have listened enough from you regarding our status. It's time for you to see our real power and status.

The Kohlis were very shocked to see the change in Pragya's and Prachi's behaviour, especially Pallavi.

Pragya: Sunny, Parth, Shahana take Prachi for checkup and then home. I, Purab and Disha would be going to the office.

With this, they leave from there leaving behind nothing but shock for the Kohlis and sadness for Mehras.

Again, in a dark place,

Person: Boss, the CEO of the company has reached India and is living in Arora villa but still we were not able to see her face. But one thing was there, our sources saw two ladies, one of which was pregnant.

Boss: Okay, wish that the pregnant lady is not the CEO. Otherwise, that poor child would also be killed with its mother. I would be going to Arora villa tomorrow and everything would happen face to face (smirking).

The update ends here.....

Important: in this story, Rhea has been the part of the bet only, no other crime.

If Rhea genuinely repents for her mistake, should Prachi forgive her?

Who is going to Arora villa?

Bye bye....
💖🍁

Word count: 873 words..