6

India, MK Mansion,

India, MK Mansion,

It had been a day since they received the shocking information.... Abhi and the whole family except Alia was not talking to Rhea. Pragya had asked them to behave calmly with the Kohlis and they were doing so but not heartedly.

Pragya had already informed Aryan about her and Disha's arrival in the mansion. He was waiting for them only. The doorbell rang and Aryan happily went to open it. Pragya was standing with Disha at the door. Aryan happily lead them in.

Pragya: Aryan beta, go and call Purab. We need to talk to him.

Before Aryan could go, Alia spat at him.

Alia: No need to go anywhere Aryan.

Aryan (shouted): And why the hell would I listen to you?

Alia: Behave, I am your mother.

Aryan: Excuse me, as far as I know, I was adopted by Mr Purab Khanna, right!? So his wife would be my mother and that is not you Miss Alia Mehra. His legal wife is still Mrs. Disha Purab Khanna.

Pragya: don't listen to her drama. She has been doing it for the last many years and would keep doing it. You just go upstairs and bring your dad.

Aryan goes upstairs and calls him.
Purab comes down and sees Disha and Pragya standing there. He hugs Pragya and is going to hug Disha when he remembers the current situation and backs off. Just as he backs off, Disha hugs him tightly and starts sobbing. He gets shocked but soon hugs her back with moist eyes. Everybody except Alia gets happy.... But Rhea and the Kohlis (Ranbir is not present there) look on shocked.

Pallavi: What is going on? Can anyone explain me.

Pragya: Family matter, it is better if outsiders do not say anything.

Pallavi: if I am an outsider, then you.....(but she remembers the engagement day) So is it is true that you are Abhi's wife and Prachi....she is his daughter!?

Pragya: I am not answerable to you but yes, it is 101% true.

Pallavi: Oh so you and your daughter are definitely not middle class... You can enjoy on your husband's money and wealth.

Pragya(sarcastically): Yes, just the same way you enjoy on your and my husband's wealth.... Isn't it true!?

Pallavi shuts her mouth....

Pragya: Okay, enough now... Purab and Disha you should talk now..

Purab: Disha.....you.....

Disha: I have got to know everything Purab ji.. Aryan told me everything....
She tells everything to him and everyone standing there... Everybody gets shocked (except Pragya and Aryan).

Purab: And Sunny?

Disha: He ....

Pragya: Wait Disha...... Firstly I think that the Kohlis should leave as it is a family matter and I don't want outsiders here.. please...

The Kohlis leave...

Pragya: I know you people would be thinking that if I let them know about Disha and Purab, I should have let them know about Sunny too. But if we do so, our identity can be out. And Prachi would never want me to reveal her identity without her wish...

Dasi: You are right puttar... She would reveal herself only when it would be the perfect time.

Disha: Purab ji, you were asking about Sunny. Let me tell you... He is in London, with Prachi and Shahana... He is taking care of the business and his sisters there.

Abhi: Shahana....she...

Disha: She is the daughter of one of our business partners and she and her family is very close to us. She was not feeling good here, so she went to London and now she is with Sunny.

Mitali: Oh wow, everyone of you is so rich.

Alia glares at her and she shuts her mouth.

Aryan: So, as everything is sorted out, I would like to ask you something Disha aunty? Can I call you 'Mom' ?

Disha(happily): I would be the happiest person in this world if you would call me your mother.

She kisses his forehead.

Alia(angrily): and what about me Aryan? I have given so many years to you .......and you, you are giving my place to this Disha!? It is me who you you used to call mom and without asking you are taking that place away from me!?,

Aryan: Do I need to remind you that you are not my dad's wife.... And you never fulfilled the duties that you should have done as a mother.... You never gave me motherly love..... You had just busy manipulating your dear niece..... So why would I call you my mother!? You definitely don't deserve that place...... Only Disha mom deserves that place....

Alia: But......

Just then.....Abhi gets a call from office....that someone has done a scam and has stolen some of the most important files to sell it to their rivals! He talks with that person for some more time and figures out that only Alia can do this....

Abhi: Alia, where are those files?

Alia(stammering): Wh..... Which files.....bhai?

Abhi: Tell the truth Alia.... You know cctv cameras are present everywhere nowadays...... So tell me here only otherwise....

Alia: I stole them .... for money....

Abhi slaps her hard and asks Purab to call the police.....

Police comes and takes her.......

Disha tells Sunny everything and Disha and Purab reunite.... Sunny sends best wishes for both.....

Prachi is still unaware of all this....

I know it was boring... And I did not add Prachi's side of story here as I wanted to do Alia's farewell firstly..... Now I think it's time for a leap..... Otherwise the story will stretch unnecessarily...

What do you guys think!?

Do tell me in comments.....

Word count: 982 words.....

Stay happy...
Bye bye
💕💕