12

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED... PARDON IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKE OR GRAMMATICAL ERROR

Suddenly someone enters and...

Sm1: leave her or else I'd kill you.... (Pointing a gun towards Ranbir)

Ranbir: Miss Rhea Mehra! What do you think.. i'd get afraid from your threat? By the way, nice to meet you after almost half a year! So nice to meet you after such a long time!

Rhea: Excuse me, everything is over between us and that is not the matter now! I just want you to leave my sister otherwise I'll not hesitate to shoot you!

Pragya: I am saying Ranbir, just leave my daughter! Pleasee.......

Ranbir: You people know what, I never wanted to kill your beloved daughter nor her that (pointing towards her Abdomen) bastard..but.......

Prachi(interrupts): Dare you say that Mr. Ranbir Kohli. Dare you call my children names!

Ranbir: Oh, so it's not a child... They are twins, cool...cool... Now I'll kill all three of you at the same time. 3..........2..............

Pragya and Disha: Stop! Stop right now!

He stops the countdown and looks at both of them angrily.

Purab: You have to listen to us before you regret....

Ranbir: What would I regret? Killing the KRP members? No...never.....

Just then Pragya shouts:
You'll not regret killing the KRP members but you'll SURELY REGRET KILLING YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHER!

This was something no one there had expected, no one had expected that Ranbir would get to know the truth!

Rhea continues: You know, the same day our engagement was going to held, Prachi had found out about her pregnancy! But she ran away, because of OUR deceit. She ran away to where she had come from....

Ranbir brings his gun down Prachi's forehead and asks his men to release the others too.

Ranbir: Do you think I'm a fool. If I am the father of these children then who is this? (Pointing towards Parth) Why are both Prachi and him claiming him to be the father of these children.

Sunny: It's because our Prachi is the CEO of KRP. She is always in the limelight. We can't take risk and can't let people point at her character. And Parth, he is her best friend. But you know, you should not care about those *bastards*!

Ranbir: Don't you dare to call MY children that! I'll kill you!

Sunny: I'll never call my sister's children that. Just reminding you what you called them.

Sunny and Ranbir keep arguing not noticing Prachi who had almost fainted.

Suddenly they hear a *thud* sound and see Prachi lying down, unconscious.

Sunny: P.......
Ranbir: Prachi!

Ranbir was about to go to Prachi but is stopped by Rhea.

Rhea: Don't come near my sister! You were the one who was going to kill her some time ago!

Shahana: Doctor had already asked us to not give her any stress but she just got to see the biggest problem of her life, how would she not be stressed? (Eyeing Ranbir)

Purab: It's not the time to talk about this Shahana! Take her inside and I'll call the doctor!

After some time,

Doctor examines Prachi and says:
I already told you people not to stress her up! Her condition was already not good and now it's worse than it had to be! I am again warning you people to take care of her, otherwise it wouldn't be good for her and her babies.

He talks with the family members regarding Prachi's health.

And here Ranbir had again gone to his place as no one wanted him near Prachi. He was tensed seeing her condition.

Kitne time ke baad update kia, boring sa chapter...hehe...par that chala lo.
I had nothing to do isliye update kia hai....

AND THIS STORY IS STILL ON HOLD!!!

Sorry...itna chhota chapter kabhi nahin likha maine...but mujhe samajh hi nahin aa raha tha kya likhoon

Silent readers to VOMMENT

BYYEEE
💕🙂