EPILOGUE.

EPILOGUE.

GODS & MONSTERS.

It took a complete five days with sympathetic talks quickly morphed into rageful fights to convince Amy Love-Winters that Goode family was evil, including her so-called brother Matthew Goode.

It took more time and energy to convince the Winters girl that the same Matthew was now dead.

Amy didn't know what to feel. Her heart held such a rage for him that it almost scared her. Then, she felt guilty for ever trusting him – every heartswelling memory of him turning into a sensation of betrayal as if every time she was laughing with Matthew, blessed with ignorance, her father was turning over in his grave. And not that Amy would admit it to anyone but she was mourning. She was talented at turning that grief back into a rage, to herself mostly, for ever caring for someone like him. However, it wasn't easy to put aside sixteen years of friendship and love that quickly.

The same night of the day Crystal came to spill the truth to her, the cops found Reginald Goode's dead body in the abandoned Goode house.

Nick Goode was already dead. Alongside his nephew. Although, unlike Matthew who had some compassion in his heart that didn't allow him to keep living, Nick Goode was killed, buried in cold soil with his fatal pride.

Will Goode had claimed to not know anything about the deal with the devil his bloodline was pursuing for centuries, and packed his stuff with his small family and left the Sunnyvale.

Reginald Goode was found innocent and released without even a trial. But his freedom didn't last long. After three hours of his release, Reg wrapped a rope around his neck and let his damned soul turn into a ghost in the Goode mansion.

They said the rope was pink - it was the same skipping rope he bought for Amy in order to lighten the guilt in his heart, but that same guilt came back biting him so hard that he needed a way out.