𝐢𝐱. no time to die

CHAPTER NINE.

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

"NO TIME TO DIE"

DEATH WAS EVERYONE'S DOOM ONCE THEY WERE BORN. When you were just strangers to the bright world, when you were introduced to the colors for the first time, and when you had no past. You came from nothing and you were bound to go back there.

Amy had an oddity. She was doomed to die more than once. She couldn't decide if it made her fortunate or the other way around. Her little heart stopped as soon as she was met with the world, and she was met with 2 minutes of darkness. She didn't remember if it was warm or cold; merciful or brutal.

To be frank, she wasn't fond of learning the answer soon.

Dying in a school was kind of cool. It could have started a revolution. "School kills people" would be an undeniable fact, and even dead Amy would have accomplished something by saving some academically poor kids.

However, dying in a supermarket was not cool in any way. It would be the lamest death ever. And, not to be biassed or anything, Grab & Bag would be the last place she wanted to die.

Amy put her head to the window as her eyes roamed the area. Her head felt heavy, and her legs were numb. All she wanted to do was to go home, her safe area, hell, even her grandparents as nothing ever bad would happen in there. She wanted to sleep and take a bath. Considering, both were a need, she'd sleep while she poured the bathtub with water. Oh, the warm water and her warm bed.

"Hey," Matthew called out as he approached the brunette. She briefly glanced at him, scared of missing a killer from her sight. "We need to talk."

"What is it?" Amy asked as she rubbed her eyes.