𝐯𝐢𝐢. if u seek Amy

CHAPTER SEVEN.

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

"IF U SEEK AMY"

PARANOIA WAS THE MOST DANGEROUS ILLNESS THAT EVER EXISTED. It would break you apart, moving in your veins like poison. You would be dead inside, rotten. But, it would keep you alive. (Like a ghost; still breathing but not living.)

Was her father scared as she was when the Nightwing killer ran towards him? Did he freeze like her? Did he scream? Did he fight back? It was his friend once, Uncle Reg had told Amy. The killer was her father's friend.

Did he not notice it until he had an ax on his head? Did he call his friend's name in confusion? Did he die thinking his friend hated him so much that he killed him?

Amy knew the truth now. The truth, perhaps her father wasn't lucky enough to find out. (But perhaps that made him the lucky one, and Amy hoped he at least died with some peace.)

The killer didn't just snap, he didn't hate her father. He was possessed. He was as innocent as they were.

What would her mother think? Would Teresa Love forgive the boy, once their friend, for being compelled to kill the love of her life?

Amy didn't have answers. Her thoughts were chaos, and she was swimming around them. They were trying to reach her and engage her in the cruel cold water. They wanted to drown her.

Amy knew one thing: Teresa Love would stop the curse no matter what happened. Thus, that was what she was going to do.

"That was the Camp Nightwing Killer!" John stated, carefully looking at Amy whose gaze was on the back. She was waiting for the killer to reach them, considering how fast he was.

"That was a bust!" Kate yelled, slightly turning her head from the driver's seat.

"Yeah, maybe because it's not like the movies, OK?" Deena rose, getting a clear fabric to give Sam. "It's not as easy as putting bones to rest!"