A/N: please read

Hi everybody! If you're here you probably got addicted to Breddy stuff. Me too...oops! However, if you're not Breddy shippers: stop right here!

If you have arrived to this point, I must tell you some things you should know before the story begins. English is not my first language and I'm not that good at writing, so feel free to point out eventual grammar mistakes. The story you're about to read it's inspired by a private story I written mysefl to overcome the refusal of a boy I liked, but don't worry I didn't go on the personal side of the plot. I'll try to publish a chapter per week every Wednesday (I can't provide you with a specific hour because I'm European and you guys are from all over the world).

I have to say a big thank you to my best friend who helped me with the grammar: sorry if I bother you this much.

Disclaimer: I've decided to put the name of the person speaking in every dialog, just because I sometimes have a problem with understanding who's actually speaking and I didn't want that for my story.

Disclaimer #2: this is a work of fiction, nothing you're going to read is true. Brett and Eddy are real people with an AmAzInG You-Tube channel (you should check out), but, I repeat, this story is fake. (If you're Brett or Eddy, which I think is very unlikely, think twice before reading this, and, when you have, just close wattpad and go practice instead).

To all the others, have a good reading. Thanks for joining me on this new journey!

P.S. You will never find NSFW chapters or smaller smut parts in this story, but sometimes I got a little bit too close to the line. Hope it's not too much! You will be finding in this one violence, sexual harrasment, and abuses, which will be marked.