Cap. 12

!WARNING!: sexual harassment ahead

Confessing to Brett was the easiest part of the day after the strange events of that morning. Austin had always been the perfect boyfriend, who the hell was the man under the shower? And the worst part was that he couldn't talk about it with Brett because, hell no, it was a dangerous speech.

I'm dating a dude to forget you, but he seemed a creep this morning under the shower what can I do?

Yeah, no. He decided to remain home that night. He didn't want to see Austin. He made up an excuse about being sick and sent the man a photo of him under the covers in order to not make him doubt about his version, and stepped in the shower.

He never scratched his skin so violently in his life. He was covered in red marks and bruises and his skin burned. He put on a pyjama and buried himself under the covers again. In that moment his phone buzzed on his night stand. It was not difficult guessing who might be. He peeped seeing the usual message when they didn't meet.

Austin: "Good night, sleep tight! <3"

Tears gathered in his eyes escaping furiously as he closed them trying to sleep.

This. This was the taste he was talking about. Sweet and almost forbidden. So soft and tender, but very real. He opened his eyes and looked back at the smaller man in front of him. Brett's face was soft and beautiful as ever as he smiled back at him

Brett: "If that was not clear I love you too"

He said almost in a whisper like saying something forbidden, oh but Eddy needed those words now, he needed them like air

Eddy: "Well thank you for saying it out loud but I'm pretty sure I had understood"

He answered laughing.

Eddy: "Would you like to have a date with me?"

A light tint of pink coloured his cheeks under Brett's soft fingers. The shorter man stroked with his thumb the hot skin as a wider smile found his place on his lips.

Brett: "Sure, come in while I get ready"

It was so strange walking in the house knowing what was about to happen. And it was so strange sitting down on the sofa due to the situation they were in, but it also felt so natural and right.

Brett stepped in his room leaving him alone in the empty room. Maybe it could look a little strange to see two men walking around in suit in the morning, and clearly on a date I may add. He took a look out of the window, wait when did it become dark? Anyway, his train of thoughts was interrupted by Brett who stepped in the living room with his best suit on and damn but breathing after this was though

Brett: "Ready"

Eddy: "Good, I thought about a place to go dinner if you like, or we can change our programs if you don't feel like it"

Brett: "I'm sure everything you chose will be perfect"

And perfect it was as they stepped out the door and they were directly in the restaurant. It was the classic fancy restaurant with crystal chandeliers and red drapes all over the wide saloon with deem lights. Classic but perfect as a beginning.

Like the gentlemen he is Eddy pulled the chair out for Brett to seat and after the shorter violinist was comfy, he took a seat in front of him smiling as the scene rolled between them.

Eddy: "I'm so happy it turned out this way..."

He said while scanning the desserts

Brett: "Me too, it was so long that I was trying to cover this..."