Cap. 17

The way Austin was able to continue their lives like nothing happened was a mystery to Eddy. Every time he tried to bring the topic on the table Austin changed it straight away and continued to behave like always. Or almost. He started to give Eddy little gifts like a bracelet, or a scarf and he pretended that Eddy wore them. He also started to be more demanding between sheets, and in the last few weeks they arrived many times close to go all the way.

Eddy felt like forced in these decisions despite being the one that pretended Austin to make them clear and at the beginning he was glad that the man felt comfortable to ask him a little bit more, but now he kinda lost control. And to improve the situation the guilty dreams had increased, not that Eddy minded, instead they were like his private space to escape from reality and he could heal his mood during those few hours during the night.

Brett: "Yo man"

He listened from behind him as he was still stirring the soup. He was barely able to turn in his direction that Austin hugged him from behind. I mean, it was not strange, but Eddy started to address these little gestures to acts of possessions than sweet things between two boyfriends

Eddy: "Hey Brett..."

Brett: "How's going?"

Eddy: "Fine, how is your nose"

Brett: "Better...I can smile now"

Eddy: "Good to hear...

Austin: "The soup will be ready in some minutes, you can go wait for me in the dining room"

Mmmm...

Eddy: "Ok..."

He said while placing an affectionate kiss on Eddy's cheek. What was he doing? Was he declaring that Eddy was his in front of Brett so that he was ok with them being alone in a room?

The dinner went as it should: they chatted, made jokes, mocked on Eddy, because yeah it's what a best friend and a boyfriend do when they have the possibility to team against you, and after eating the delicious cheese cake Austin had made they took a seat on the sofa to chat some more before Brett should have go home.

Brett: "That cheese cake was good man...you found your-self a chef Eddy"

He said hinting a smile to his best friend

Eddy: "Yeah, he is really good when it comes to food"

Austin: "Oh honey you're making me blush"

He stated jokingly while taking Eddy under one of his arms protectively, or more possessively

Brett: "You better know that the one cooking will be always you Austin if you've never eaten something cooked by him"

Eddy: "Oh come on I'm not that bad!"

Austin: "Ed...let me tell you...yes you are"

Eddy shifted his gaze between Brett and Austin to find the same 'yes you are expression'. It was kinda nice having light conversation without Austin being rude or strange in Brett's regards. Why couldn't he be like this every day even when Brett was not there?

Austin: "But don't worry, I have all the time and the will to teach you"

He said while placing a kiss on Eddy's nose

Eddy: "Ok Mr. Chef"

He said acting like he was hurt, making Brett laugh.

Austin: "Btw, we were talking before with Brett about his coming out"

Eddy: "Did you?"

Did they?

Austin: "Yeah, before coming into the kitchen, I didn't manage to ask him how he discovered it, it's always fascinating to know!"

Once upon a dreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara