1. The offer

Y/n's POV
I woke up in my small cottage in the trees. I really liked my hut. In the past six years it became my home. Even though the weather is pretty cold in Norway, especially in winter, I liked living here. I lived alone, but I didn't really care.

I stood up and changed fast into some warm clothes. It was November. The air I let out of my lungs was briefly white until it cooled down. My stomach growled. I'm so hungry. I looked in my food-box and chose some slices of bread with butter and salt. The bread was already pretty hard. I have to go to the grocery store soon. After I finished eating my breakfast and drinking a bowl of water. I opened my door and stood out. Like every day, I smiled, when I saw the treetops where I lived. I made a liana grow and slid down to the ground. With two bottles out of wood, one in each hand, I walked to the pond where I always fill up my water. There, I opened the bottles and used my powers to move some of the water from the pond through the air in the bottles. I could've let water in the bottles only with my hands with no pond, but I really liked to look at the turquoise water of the pond. I didn't want to walk back and decided to fasten the bottles to my belt. When everything was secured I climbed a tree up to the top. Then I jumped. While falling I let a liana grow and grabbed it. Then another one and another one and so forth. I swung through the forest and landed soon on the terrace of my hut.
Then I went in my cottage, put the bottles on the table and turned around...

What the fuckkkkkkkk is going on? Why is there a man in man in my home, sitting on my bed.

„Who the hell are you? What are you doing here?" I yelled angry and let fire blaze out of my hands.
„C-can you please put them down?" The man pointed at my hands. „I will answer all of your questions."
„Okay." I murmured and let the fire go out. But I was ready to set the fire free again. I don't like Strangers.

„Okay..." The man said „I am Tony Stark head and member of the Avengers."
„Sorry, but I have no idea what the Avascherrs are." I was totally confused.

„Have you really never heard of us?" Tony asked.
I shook my head.
„Well... The Avengers are a group of people who have special powers or a talent or something else who are helping defend and save the world."
„Alright. Assuming you are telling the truth... Why are you here?" I let a few sparks fly from my hands to let him know that he should better be telling the truth.
For a short moment I saw fear flash in his eyes. Almost unnoticeable. But only almost. I smirked. I kinda like to scare men.

„I want you to become an Avenger. We had observed you the last month and we know about your powers."

What a creep!

„I don't think I wanna join the Avengers." I like my hut.

„Are you really sure about this?" Tony raised an eyebrow. „You are nearly homeless, have no money and no electricity and you are pretty lonely here in the forest. If you become an Avenger you would live in the Avengers Tower, have an own bedroom, an on bathroom, free food, much money, the Avengers as a family and much more."

Well, that doesn't sound so bad. Save the world and have a lot of luxury. And I can't live here forever. It's just too cold and really lonely.

„Okay I'll take the offer."

Right after I said yes, I had to pack my stuff. It wasn't much anyways. I said bye to my hut and hugged my bed. Ten minutes later I sat in Tony's private airplane. I couldn't believe it. So much luxury. There was even a shower. I haven't had a real shower for about six years. When Tony gave me the permission to shower, I jumped right into it. With clothes on. I let the hot water drip over my body and my clothes till I saw my feet getting shrivelled. I took off my clothes and soaped myself with a shampoo that smelled of berries and wood. Like home. My heart hurt a bit when I thought about my hut, the trees and the pond. They were my home for so long. But it's fine. I will have a new home soon. I will maybe even have people I'll call family.

When I came out of the shower I dried myself and opened the bathroom door a bit. Just that I could see a pile of clothes in front of it. I pulled the clothes in the bathroom and got changed into a black mom jeans, a white crop top and an oversized grey zip hoodie. Then I put on some nice white sneakers and wrapped my hair in a towel.

I got out of the bathroom and went to Tony. He was reading the news.
„Thanks for the clothes, Mr Stark." I said
„No problem, Y/N. When you've settled in the Avengers Tower you can buy more clothes and other things. I will pay for everything you need of course. And please call me Tony."
„Thank you very much, Mr S- Tony."

I sat on the seat next to him and drifted to sleep soon.
I woke up by Tony saying: „We're here!"