4. Blushing

Y/N's POV
After we swam for about three hours, we were both pretty exhausted. We got out of the pool and used the showers next to the pool to rinse off the chlorine. I didn't have dry underwear with me and decided to use my „air-power" to dry my sports-bra and my panties. Then I put on my clothes. Nat had brought some fresh underwear of course. She went to the changing room and came out again fully clothed and with the wet bathing suit in her hand.

Suddenly, I got an idea to annoy her.
I used my powers to blow Nat back in the pool. With a loud splash she landed in the water.

„YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!" Natasha shouted when she surfaced in the water.

She climbed out of the pool. I realised that I should run away. But it was too late. She had already pushed me to the ground and pressed my palms together. (With my palms pressed together it's nearly impossible for me to use my powers.) I tried to free myself, but it was impossible. Nat's grip did not even lose a bit.

Fuck.

She dragged me to the pool.
„Let go of me!" I shouted.
„You wish!" She said and pushed me into the water.

She's such a bitch!

Fuck you!", I screamed and showed her my middle finger.

I got out of the pool. My clothes were completely drenched.
„I hate you." Natasha looked at me like I was a vermin.
„I hate you too."
„You are..." Natasha started, but she got interrupted by Jarvis: „Lunch is ready."

„Yey, I'm starving." I said.
„You are so greedy!" Natasha rolled her eyes, but I heard her belly growl seconds later.

I chuckled.
„Shut up!" Nat said.
I just walked away.
We both went to our rooms to get changed.

At lunch, Tony asked: „How was it?"
„Y/n pushed me into the water when I already had my clothes on." Natasha said indignantly and looked at me with a death stare.

„But she pushed me too." I said to defend myself.
„But after you pushed me."

„Don't be so dramatic!"

„Idiot!" Natasha shouted.
„Bitch!" I responded.

„Calm down, you two." Pepper said chuckling.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. I saw Natasha doing the same.

I thought about the way Nat showed me how to throw a punch.
She was so close. There wasn't much space between our bodies... I could even feel her boobs at my back.

„Y/n, why are you blushing?" Bucky asked.
„Uh-I- I don't know. It's kinda hot in here." I stuttered.

„Of course." Wanda said sarcastically and smirked at me.

Oh no. Did she read my mind?

She nodded and began to chuckle.

„Shut up!" I said.

The others looked at me confused.
„Wanda read my mind ten seconds ago." I explained.

„Why is she laughing?" Steve asked.
„Oh, uhh. That doesn't matter." I quickly said and turned back to the food.

Luckily Steve didn't ask further.

„Y/N, you have time off in the afternoon. You can go shopping, because you don't really have any clothes and stuff.", Tony said.
„I'll come with you, if you want." Wanda said smiling.
„Yes, sure. That would be great."

„And Natasha will come with us too." Wanda said decisively.
Noooooo. I don't want her to join us. She's so mean and so annoying.
„No!" Natasha yelled.

„You will! I don't know why you hate each other so much, but this has to change!" Wanda was getting angry.

„No, pleaaase." Nat nearly begged.
„Yes, you will join us!" Now Wanda was the one who shouted.
„But she doesn't have to, if she doesn't want to." I said trying to convince Wanda.

„No, we will both go shopping with you, Y/n. I don't care that you don't want Nat to join. And I don't care that Nat doesn't want to come with us. Just shut up! Both of you!"

Wanda is kinda scary. Well.. I guess I have to spend the afternoon with Wanda... AND NATASHA! Okay, one afternoon is okay.
I didn't say anything anymore. Natasha stayed quiet too, but I heard her sigh.

Wanda said: „Let's go at two o'clock." She looked very pleased with herself.

At five past two, I got down to the living room.
Wanda and Natasha were already waiting for me.
„Sorry, I forgot the time."

Natasha's POV
Late as always. I sighed. Why can't she be on time?

Happy drove us to the nearest shopping center. We went to a clothing store. Y/n was clearly overwhelmed, when she saw all the clothes.
„Have you never seen clothes, or what?" I asked her.
„I've lived in a forest for six years."
How could I forget this?

Wanda was very excited and handed Y/N so many clothes, that I couldn't see Y/N's face anymore.
That's kinda cute... WHAT? No, it looks stupid.

When Y/N finally went in a cabin of the changing room, Wanda and I sat on two chairs in front of it.

Y/N had already tried on about a hundred outfits and it was so boring. I sighed again. Why did I have to go with them?

„I'm finished." Y/n came out with a big pile of clothes she wanted to buy. She looked so happy. Why is this woman always happy?
And I sighed again.

We paid, of course with Tony's money, and then Wanda wanted to go get ice cream.

„I've never had ice cream, because we never got sweets in the orphanage and sweets don't grow in forests." Y/n said.

„Ice cream is essential." Wanda said while looking really hungry.

That's true. I licked my lips in joyful anticipation.

Wanda took two scoops of strawberry-ice and I took one chocolate and one raspberry scoop. Y/n stood there and was looking at the different flavours, without saying a word. She looked pretty lost.

„She'll take vanilla and stracciatella." I said to the ice cream-seller.
Y/n looked at me thankfully. I nodded and smiled a bit.

Why have I just smiled at her?

When she licked the ice cream the first time, her eyes started to glow. She looked like a little child on Christmas. That's kinda cute.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I felt Wanda looking at me. I looked up. She smirked and lifted an eyebrow.
I felt myself blushing and mouthed: „Shut up!"
Her grin grew wider.

When we were back in the tower I was pretty exhausted. I didn't know shopping was so tiring. But it wasn't as bad as I thought. Y/n
wasn't that annoying and she is kinda cute. No, she isn't. Stop thinking that, Natasha. You don't like Y/n. You hate her.