13. The end

Y/n's POV
The next day Wanda proposed to do a »The Hunger Games« marathon this evening. Everyone agreed.
At five o'clock Wanda and I went to the nearest grocery store. We put loads of crisps, popcorn, pretzels and M&M's in our shopping cart. When I was picking out the gummy bears, Wanda asked: „Have you talked to Nat yet?"

Not being ready for that question, I let the jelly smurfs fall on the floor. „Please can we stop talking about this. I won't talk to her. She doesn't like me back."
Wanda picked up the jelly smurfs and put them in the shopping cart. „Stop being so stupid, Y/n. You don't really know if she doesn't like you. You just don't want to talk to her, because you're scared. But it's okay to be scared. Talk to her. You won't regret it. I promise."

I looked at her confused. „What do you mean, I won't regret it?" Did she talk to Natasha?
„Sorry, I can't tell you. Just talk to her, okay?"
„But-..."
Wanda cut me off an changed the subject. „Vanilla or strawberry?" She held up two ice cream buckets.
I sighed. „Both. And Chocolate and Stracciatella."
Wanda laughed and put all the ice cream in the shopping cart. We paid for everything and went back home.

„J.A.R.V.I.S., tell everyone Wanda and I are back."
„Sure, Y/n."

Soon we were all sitting on the couches. Tony and Wanda somehow managed to get Natasha and me to sit next to each other. Wanda sat on my other side and Tony sat on Nat's other side.
We ordered pizza and started the first film.

We ate the pizza and after that we ate the snacks and the ice cream. Soon we had already started the third movie and I was getting really tired. I let out a loud yawn.
I leaned my head against Wanda's shoulder.
„Wrong shoulder, Y/n." Wanda said and pushed me over to Natasha.

Natasha's POV
I heard Wanda saying: „Wrong shoulder, Y/n." And a second later Y/n's head was leaning against my shoulder. My heart pounded automatically faster. She's just so cute.
I put an arm around her, because I could feel that she was quite stiff. Soon she relaxed and moved a little bit closer to me. After a few minutes, I could already hear her snore silently. How can a living human be so freaking adorable?

Half way in the third movie, I got really tired myself. I rested my head on Y/n's and closed my eyes. The last thing I noticed before I drifted to sleep, was a soft blanket being laid over us.

Bucky woke us up in the middle of the night. „Wake up, lovebirds."

Everyone else was awake too and was smirking at us.
„What the hell, Barnes. It's three in the morning." Y/n shouted.

„I know, but we want to play Truth or Dare and you two have to play with us."
I growled. „Well, I am already awake, So okay."
Y/n agreed and we all sat in a big circle on the floor.

„I start." Tony said. „Y/n, truth or dare?"
„Uhm...truth.", Y/n said.
I don't think this is going to end well.

„Have you ever kissed Natasha?" I chocked on the coffee I was drinking. Seriously?! Already this question? We haven't even really started yet.

Y/n's face had turned red. „Yes. Yes, I have." She said quietly.
„Oh my gosh. I KNEW IT! Bruce, you owe me twenty bucks." Tony shouted excited.
„So, are you together now? Are you in love with each other?" Thor asked with a happy face.

„No!" Y/n and I said at the same time.
„I hate her!" I said.
„And I hate her too." Y/n shouted.
We looked at each other angrily.

„CAN YOU BOTH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Wanda shouted, she looked really angry.

„YOU TWO ARE SO ANNOYING! I TALKED WITH BOTH OF YOU TWO DAYS AGO AND BOTH OF YOU ANSWERED THE SAME THING TO MY QUESTION! STOP PRETENDING YOU HATE EACH OTHER!"

Wait a second. The same answer... I told Wanda I love Y/n...

„Okay, let's make it easy." Thor said. „I dare you, Natasha, to play seven minutes in heaven with Y/n." He pointed to the closet, we occasionally use for exactly that game.

„And if you don't tell each other, what I already know, I'll do it. So talk!" Wanda said, grabed Y/n's and my wrists, pushed us into the closet and closed the door.

Y/n's POV
The first minute Nat and I just awkwardly stood there, in this closet, a few centimetres apart from each other.

I cleared my throat. „So uhm... What exactly did you tell Wanda?" I whispered.
„I told her..." I could hear her breathing fast. I grabbed her hand and held it tight to calm her down. „I love you, Y/n." Natasha whispered, looking straight into my eyes. They looked so honest and lustful, that I automatically believed her. Oh my god. She loves me! I was so happy.
„I love you too, Natasha."

I leaned in to kiss her. My heart was racing and Natasha's soft lips on mine sent shivers down my spine. We kissed each other slowly and lovingly. I ran my hands trough her beautiful red hair. Nat grabbed my neck and started kissing me more roughly. I joined in straight away. My shirt was gone, without me even noticing. After a second hers was gone too. Natasha's hands were sliding down my body. She bit my lip and unhooked my bra quickly. I slipped out of it and Natasha's gaze lingered on my boobs.
„You're beautiful." She said, breathing heavily. She pulled me closer again, but before she could do anything, we got interrupted.

„Seven minutes are over. I hope you talked to each other." We heard Steve's voice on the other side of the closet door.

We pulled away from each other, both with a big smirk. We then quickly put our clothes back on.
Before Nat could step out of the closet, I grabbed her hand.
„I really love you, Natasha." I whispered.
Nat kissed my forehead and said: „I really love you too, Y/n."

—————————————————-

A/n:
That was my story. I hope you liked it. Tell me your opinion in the comments :)).
Thank you all for reading it. I love you 3000. Take care of yourself.
<3