11. A little drunk

Y/n's POV
When I woke up the next morning, I felt Natasha's chest under my head. She had put an arm around me.
Not again! This is so fucking confusing.

Natasha was still sleeping and I didn't want to take her up. I nuzzled my nose into the crook of her neck and closed my eyes again. Soon I was already half asleep. She kinda makes me feel comfortable.

„Y/n." I woke up again, because of Natasha.
„Hmm?" I murmured sleepily.
„You're lying on my hair and I really need to pee." Nata said.

„Oh, so-sorry." I stood up quickly and jumped on my bed.
Natasha rushed over to the bathroom. I lay on my bed and let my thoughts run wild.

What the fuck is going on right now? I mean, me and Natasha? Do I really still hate her? Do I like her? Noo, I don't like her. She's so mean. But maybe I do like her. No I don't. Maybe I do. No. Maybe. No. I don't know. Why is this so confusing? But even if I could possibly like her - obviously not like like, just like - she still hates me. She doesn't like me. She hates me. But that doesn't matter... I still hate her too. But why is she so comforting? Last night I slept so well, better than usual and Nat and I were nearly cuddling. No... It was just a coincidence, that I slept that well. I hurt my head last morning. I'm sure I slept well because of this. Not because of Natasha. I don't like Natasha. But why am I always thinking about her? No, I'm not. I'm just imagining it. I hater her. I still hater her, because she's a bitch.

Let's just say: I was really confused.

The rest of the day we avoided each other as best as possible. I didn't want to talk to Natasha, because I was just confused and Natasha didn't talk to me either. We just minded our own businesses. I watched a whole season of Atypical and Natasha was reading a lot and did some stuff on her computer.

In the evening, I just wanted to turn off my thoughts and bought two bottles of vodka.

When Natasha saw the vodka, she smirked. „Can I have some too?"
„Sure." I said. This was the first time we talked to each other since the morning.
I handed her a bottle.

I opened my bottle and she opened hers. We both sat on her bed.
I took a big sip from my bottle. „Uääh!" I forgot how disgusting it is. A warmth built up from my mouth to my stomach. But it still feels good.

Nat had also taken a sip. „Let's get really drunk."
„That's my goal."

We filled five shot glasses each. The one who finished their glasses after the other one, had to drink another glass. Well... I lost every time.

After about three rounds, we were already pretty drunk.
„Let's play truth or drink." I suggested.
„Okay, you can start."

„How many shots would you need to fuck me?" I asked this, because it just popped up in my mind. Why did I just ask this?
„Less than we had. Now it's my turn."

Less than we had? Does that mean she would... I don't know. I can't think straight right now. I'll figure this out in the morning.

„What are you? A top or a bottom?" Natasha asked smirking.
„I- I don't know. I guess I would be a bottom, maybe. Or a switch."
„You guess..." Natasha examined me closely. „Are you still a virgin?" She asked chuckling.

I didn't answer. „I don't have to answer, I can drink." I took a sip from my bottle.
„So you are still a virgin."
„I've never said that."
„That's so cute..."
„No, it's not. You're so annoying. It's my turn to ask a question. What do you think are the two most attractive things about women?"

„You're lucky that I'm drunk. I would never answer these questions, if I were sober."
„Me neither." I said and took another sip just for fun. But I regretted it afterwards, because it was still disgusting.

„Eyes and boobs." Natasha said without thinking.
„That was fast." I chuckled.

„What would you say?" Natasha said biting her bottom lip.

I, totally distracted, didn't hear the question. After a few seconds I was still staring at her lips.
„Am I distracting you?" Natasha asked. Her lips formed into a smirk.
„What- no. I would say.." I looked Natasha up and down. „Hair, eyes, lips and boobs. I can't choose."

„What would you do with me, if you could erase my memory afterwards?" I asked and moved closer to her.
Natasha took two sips from her bottle and I did the same.
„I would do..." Natasha stared into my eyes.
I looked into her right eye, than at her lips and than into her left eye.

Natasha brought her lips to my ear. „I would do this:" She whispered and brushed her lips against my ear.
A tickle filled my body and my breathing started to go really fast. Damn... she's so hot.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. She put her hand around my neck. Our faces were so close, I could feel her breath on my skin.
„Oh fuck, Y/n." She whispered and pressed her lips against mine.

She bit my bottom lip slightly. I slid my tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth to let me deepen the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. But after a few seconds Nat's tongue had obviously won. Nat placed kisses and little bites all over my neck. I tried to hold back a moan.

Suddenly I realised what we were doing.
I pulled away quickly.

„What the fuck?!" Nat and I said at the same time.