Chapter 8- This is Halloween! (Halloween Special Pt 1)

TW: Innuendos, Killer Clown Mention, (Fake) Blood Mention, (Fake) Knife Mention, Assianation/Murder Mention.

October 31st | Eight Months Since Remus Died | Patton gets asked out and Roman's crush intensifies.

"Ta-da!" Patton shouted as she produced a few fancy-looking envelopes from their pocket. "Look what I got!!!"

Roman and Logan each took one of the envelopes as the others watched them. "What are they?" Roman asked

"A cute kid in my class, I call them Em, invited me to a Halloween party tonight! And they said you guys can come too!" Patton said as she took a seat next to them. "I know it's last minute, but we were all just gonna go to Logan's house to watch movies anyway. Please can we go? You have to go! It's gonna be super super cool! I already had to shoo away three other people who tried to get me to give them your invitations"

Roman shrugged, "I'll have to ask my parents. They should be fine with it though since I was already gonna be out of the house."

Logan nodded as well, "My parents will most likely want to know whether the parents will be home, but they should also be alright with me attending."

Patton smiled brightly, "Yay!" She exclaimed before turning to their ghost friends, "Please?"

Deceit shrugged, "I don't know, what do you think Anxiety? Think our parents will let us go?"

Anxiety smiled and laughed slightly, "Sure, but you guys gotta go in costume."

"Well obviously I'm going to go in costume," Roman said, "It's a Halloween party, who wouldn't go in costume? Squares?"

"Why would any shape, and why a square specifically, wear a costume?" Logan muttered.

Anxiety smirked, "I wasn't worried about you Princey, I was talking about Logan. Gotta wear a costume, okay Nerd? And it better be cool. Nothing stupid, or nerdy, got it?"

Logan huffed but nodded with a roll of his eyes.

"Yay!" Patton said again, "So you're all going?"

"Oh, so I don't get a choice?" Remus asked.

Patton frowned slightly, "I mean you do but-"

"No," Roman said quickly, "Gotta go where I go, no choice."

Remus sighed, though he wasn't actually upset or anything. "Roman's and I are gonna need a ride though. Mom's meeting with a client and Dad has to help out at the middle school, they're doing a Halloween festival or something."

Roman's eyes widend in realization, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Can one of you take me?"

Patton shook her head, "Em said they wanted to pick me up, I didn't see any reason to say no so I didn't and-"

"Wait-!" Roman cut in, "Patton is this a date for you? Did you get asked out? Do you like them back?! Oh my gosh, you do! I can see it in your eyes! Oh my Disney tell me everything about them now!"

"Ewwww," Anxiety started in a whiney voice, "Love is disgusting and an abomination. If you're gonna talk about it go somewhere else."

Deceit snorted slightly, "Oh that's a lie."

"What-? No, it's not!"

"You're only saying that because you have a crush and you can't date them."

"I'm a fucking ghost of course I can't-! No! Fuck! I don't have a crush! Dee-!"

Roman gasped again, loud and dramatically, "Who! Tell me now!"

"Not happening Princey," Anxiety said through gritted teeth.