1

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!"

"Ggukie listen, I-"

"NO HYUNG, THIS IS SUCH A HORRIBLE BETRAYAL!! I TRUSTED YOU!!"

"I promise, I didn't know-" Taehyung begged and ran after him like a puppy.

"NO, BE QUIET!!!" Jungkook huffed and pushed Taehyung onto the bed.

Taehyung whined and watched as Jungkook angrily paced around their dorm room, gripping a baby blue lotion in his hands.

Jungkook stopped in the middle of Taehyung and aggressively pointed his finger at him.

"You! You let someone use MY lotion that I use for MY face without MY permission. And on top of that, it HAD to be that spooky crow!!" Jungkook glared at him with a pout.

Here's what happened.

While Jungkook was out with his other friends, Taehyung invited over his girlfriend Raea. Jungkook isn't very fond of her and her attitude but keeps his mouth shut out of respect for Taehyung. However, Taehyung and Jungkook share a dorm together which means they have their beds and belongings in one bedroom. After Taehyung and Raea had their 'fun' in the bed, Taehyung fell asleep. Raea being her usual nosy self, decided to go through random things in the drawer and discovered one of Jungkook's favorite lotions.

When Jungkook arrived and was met with the not so enjoyable sight, he shooed Raea out of their dorm and began angrily slapping Tae's head with a pillow to wake him up.

"Please, it won't ever happen again.." Taehyung pleaded with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook looked at him suspiciously.

"Promise?" he stuck his pinky out.

"Promise." Taehyung linked their pinkies and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry again bun." Taehyung caressed his waist.

"It's okay hyungie." Jungkook hugged him tighter and buried his face in his neck.

"But you need to repay for that." he stuck his head out and glared at him.

But to Taehyung, it looked rather cute than scary.

Taehyung hummed and thought for a minute.

"How about a movie night with pizza?" he suggested.

Jungkook gasped at that.

"YES!! Movie night with pizza!" Jungkook cheered and jumped towards their little living room, chanting 'pizza pizza' on his way.

Right when Taehyung was about to order pizza, Jungkook was back in his sight with an excited smile.

"Now what?" Taehyung chuckled at his adorable little friend.

"What movie are we going to watch?" Jungkook cutely titled his head to the side.

Taehyung observed the way Jungkook was bouncing on his tippy toes, already knowing what the younger had in mind.

"Gosh why you're so adorable. Fine, let's watch marvel since you asked so nicely."

Jungkook squeaked and ran away to set things up.

Taehyung smiled at the younger's baby-like behavior.

He dialed the number and got ready to order their food.
_______________________________________

"PLEASE HYUNGIE, I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran after Taehyung.

"And I'm older than you!" Taehyung yelled back with the last slice of pizza in his hand.

The two were once again fighting over who gets the last slice of pizza.

Both boys being stubborn didn't help the situation.

They kept running like that until Taehyung got cornered with no way out.

"Ooooh wrong turn hyungie." Jungkook giggled creepily, taking slow steps towards the wide eyed older.

Taehyung abruptly raised his hand, Jungkook being couple inches shorter struggled to reach it even when he tried jumping.

"Pfft, shortie." Taehyung snorted.

"GIVE ME IT!!" Jungkook yelled and aggressively jumped, almost falling in the process.

The younger stopped his tantrum and looked at Taehyung with his big doe eyes and a sad pout.

Taehyung immediately softened his gaze.

"Please hyungie..."

"Jungkook-no, don't look at me like that." Taehyung looked away, already knowing the trick Jungkook uses whenever he doesn't get what he wanted.

"Please..." Jungkook pleaded softly.

No, don't look at him. Don't look at him. Don't look at hi-

Taehyung heard a small whimper and returned his attention to the younger.

Jungkook looked at him with big eyes as tears welled up in his light brown orbs. He bits his tiny lips and puffed his cheeks, looking like a kicked bunny.

"Ugh...." Taehyung felt awfully guilty now.

It's the same feeling you get when you take away a baby's milk and they give you that sad expression that makes you feel like a monster.

And that's exactly how Taehyung felt right now.

Taehyung sighed in defeat as he handed Jungkook the last slice.

Jungkook happily smiled, forgetting about everything else in the world and focusing on his pizza instead.

"Thankoo hyungie." Jungkook quickly pecked Taehyung's cheek and waddled away with his pizza in his hands.

Taehyung caressed his cheek and stupidly smiled.

"This brat."

Deep in his heart, he knew he'd give the younger anything just to see him smile.
_______________________________________

Hopefully this book will be better than the first one :)