21

Day 3, the last day of the field trip.

Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, resting his head on Tae's back.

It was 7am when they decided to head to their secret place, with the older giving him a piggyback ride.

The morning air was a little chilly, but sweetly crispy.

"Hyungieeee, are we there yet?" Jeongguk mumbled, still feeling sleepy.

"Yep" Taehyung chuckled, carefully placing Jeongguk on the ground.

"But what about breakfast-oh...wow hyungie" Jeongguk awed out loud, looking at Taehyung with wide eyes.

There were a bunch of blankets on the ground with pillows scattered around. On the side there were towels, suncreen, and a volleyball. On their bench, there were various drinks and freshly hot waffles. And of course, there was a bag of sweets for Jeongguk.

"When-when did you do all that?" Jeongguk stuttered, smiling in amusement.

"While you were sleeping." Taehyung chuckled.

"Hyungie..." Jeongguk smiled and embraced him. Without wasting any time, he started devouring the waffles.

*time skip*

"Hyungie, can you help me? I can't reach my back" Jeongguk pouted, looking completely helpless.

"C'mere" Taehyung chuckled, grabbing the suncreen.

Jeongguk laid on his stomach, wearing nothing but his swimming trunks.

Taehyung sat on top of Jeongguk, somewhere between his thighs, right under his butt. He took the suncreen, getting some on his hands, and started to rub around Jeongguk's upper back.

"Mhm Tae, your hands feel so good."

Taehyung froze.

What?

Jeongguk turned his head to look at Taehyung.

"Why'd you stop hyungie?" he asked innocently.

Taehyung came back to his senses.

"Um, haha, nothing Ggukie." he anxiously chuckled. Jeongguk nodded and went back to his previous position.

Must've heard it wrong.

Taehyung took some more suncreen, now rubbing around his lower back. He caressed the soft skin, taking his time to admire the outline of Jeongguk's tiny waist. His hands went lower, thumbs rubbing the dimples on his back.

"Ah" Jeongguk accidentally moaned, his hips jerking backwards.

"I'm....a little sensitive there..." he mumbled while blushing.

"O-oh, sorry, I didn't know that." Taehyung removed his hands and chuckled nervously.

"Can you um.." Jeongguk mumbled, biting his lower lip.

"Huh?"

"Can you do my thighs too? I couldn't reach them either..."

Oh...

Taehyung froze again.

Jeongguk turned his neck to look at him.

"Please" he pleaded.

Taehyung gulped.

"Yeah sure, that's easy peasy." he chuckled again, trying to hide his awkwardness.

"Thank you hyungie" Jeongguk smiled and faced the front again.