20

*A little notice incase you're confused. I had to make some changes bc I didn't like where this plot was going. Enjoy :)

It's day 2 of the field trip. The staff have planned fun activities and mini olympiad games. Overall, the trip is meant for students to have fun and do whatever they want.

Taehyung and Jeongguk packed some snacks, a blanket, and a camera. They were planning to go to their secret place and spend their whole day together.

When they got there, Taehyung laid out the blanket while Jeongguk was setting up some snacks.

"I love this air." Taehyung breathed out, looking at the sea.

Jeongguk also joined him, staring at the bright blue sea.

"Yeah, this place is awesome. I want to live here."

Taehyung hugged him from behind, resting his chin on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Would you live here with me?"

Jeongguk looked back at Taehyung, shyly biting his lips.

"Yes."

Taehyung chuckled, feeling his heart do flips. He tickled his sides and Jeongguk giggled.

"Stop it hyungie!!"

Taehyunt continued running his hands through Jeongguk's body, skillfully finding his weak spots. Suddenly, he picked him up and earned a squeak in return.

"Hyungie!" Jeongguk giggled and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck.

The older gently placed him on the blanket, and sat next to him.

"Hyungie"

"Yes bub"

"I'm hungry :3"

Taehyung chuckled.

"What do you want your highness?"

"Hmmm." Jeongguk tapped his lips, making a "thinking" gesture.

"Chocolate chip cookies of course!"

"As expected." Taehyung smiled and handed him the cookies while grabbing himself some sour patch kids.

Taehyung glanced at the younger, noticing how big his eyes get when he's eating and how full his cheeks turn when he chews. Taehyung stared at him without noticing.

Jeongguk felt Taehyung looking at him and turned to face him. He stopped chewing and got immersed in Taehyung's intense gaze.

The two unknowingly stared at each other, their faces coming closer, and closer, and closer, until Taehyung quickly backed away.

Jeongguk got confused.

What was that?

"Um, do you want to take some pictures?" Taehyung suggested, trying to get rid of whatever that feeling was.

"Oh pictures!! Yes!! I need to take pictures so I can show them to my parents!!" Jeongguk squealed excitedly.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"Then pose for me bub, stand right there." He pointed at the sea and Jeongguk immediately got up. He did a "v" sign and gave a huge smile.

"Yeah just like that." Taehyung smiled, capturing the adorable moment.

After a couple pictures and selfies of them together, the two decided to just lay down and rest.

"Oh no hyungie, we forgot to grab pillows."