3

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are the sons of the two most richest ceo's in South Korea.

Both boys were born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Having grown up in a mansion and walking around with their pockets full of money, these two were very spoiled.

But in their own ways.

Taehyung is the materialistic type of person. He owns a car and buys the most expensive brands like Gucci and Chanel. His appearance perfectly resembles a model, always classy and high in style. Body covered in formal attire along with a silver watch as an accessory. His hair is always parted and his rich cologne radiating off of his body, making girls run after him with a single smirk.

Always walking like a king because he knows his power.

Jungkook however, is more of a spoiled brat. He's extremely stubborn and always succeeds in having things go his way. He never takes 'No' for an answer and will go to extreme measures to get what he wants.

His appearance is more elegant and chic, giving off a softer vibe unlike Taehyung, who is pretty intimidating. Jungkook is a fan of buttons up shirts and blouses which are always nicely tucked inside his pants, complimenting his stunning curves. His hair is usually curly with a bit of make up to lighten his face. Compared to the older, Jungkook likes more soft and natural scents, meaning he often wears light perfume. He walks like a royal, his steps gentle but holding extreme beauty. 

A lie or not, but Jungkook can make any gender fall in love with him and his ethereal self.

So here they were, heading to Taehyung's black Mclaren Elva with hands full of bags containing rich and luxurious things that not everyone can afford.

Taehyung took all of their bags and stuffed them in the back of the car.

"Holy hole, I feel so old." Taehyung groaned and cracked his back, tired from 3 hours of shopping.

Jungkook snickered.

"That's nothing compared to how I shop in my own time. Pfft, 3 hours is nothing for me."

Taehyung huffed and got inside the car, starting the engine.

"When did you become such a brat? Shopping is really affecting you badly. I just pray you don't become like those girls in our grade who claim that they're queens and outstand everyone."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I don't need to pretend, I'm already outstanding everyone."

Taehyung shook his head with a smile, getting out of the parking lot.

"A sassy one at that."

Jungkook ignored his hyung and took out his phone, attentively texting someone.

Taehyung glanced at him.

"Gguk, are you hungry?"

Jungkook looked up at the mention of food.

"Yes, very."

"Alright, where do you wanna go?"

Jungkook smiled and raised his phone, showing him his screen.

"Actually, I was just texting with my mom, she said it's been a while since we visited them. So I guess we could go to my house."

"Ahh, perfect. It's been a while since I've seen them. How are they?" Taehyung smiled, happy to be visiting his most favorite people in this world, basically his second parents.

"They're doing good. Although it's annoying how they constantly ask me about your life. Guess they also missed you."

"Who knows, maybe they like me more than you?" Taehyung teased.

"No they don't. They're just being very caring since you're basically their second son." Jungkook pouted.

"Don't worry Ggukie, we all know how whipped your dad is for you." Taehyung stopped at the red light and ruffled the pouting bunny's hair.

"True, true." Jungkook voiced out.

The rest of their ride was quiet yet comfortable. Just a couple more minutes and they finally arrived.

Taehyung parked his car and eyed the humongous mansion with a smile.

He got out and opened the door for the younger.

"Ladies first."

"Shut it." Jungkook hissed and playfully slapped his chest, making his way towards the doors.

"Fine, fine. No need to hit me." The older followed him with a dorky smile.

Once they were at the door, Jungkook knocked twice and they smiled when they heard rushed footsteps along with some yelling.

Taehyung pressed his chest against Jungkook's back and whispered in his ear.

"Here they come. They're gonna eat us."

"HYUNG!!" Jungkook got startled from the sudden action, almost stumbling back but the older caught him in time.

Just then, the doors of the mansion had opened, revealing a happy man in his late 30s, rubbing his head with a wince.

Behind him was a beautiful woman, also in her late 30s with an angry expression, holding a pan in her hand.

Upon seeing her son, she immediately broke into a smile.

"GGUKIE BABY!!!" Both of the parents yelled in unison, racing towards the poor boy.

"My little sweetheart!" Mrs. Jeon engulfed Jungkook in a hug, her pan long forgotten and abandoned on the ground.

"Ohw momwa yowre shqwishing mwee."

Mrs. Jeon attacked him with kisses, pinching his cheeks and squealing in happiness.

"HEY! It's my turn now. Back away woman." Mr. Jeon whined and pushed her away.

"MY BABY BUN, COME HERE!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!" Jungkook squealed as Mr. Jeon picked him up and spun them around.

"Hello, daddy." Jungkook giggled and pecked his cheek.

"I missed my little baby. Let's go inside, I bought you your favorite gummy bears."

With that, Mr. Jeon and Jungkook disappeared into the house.

"Oh Taehyungie, you're also here. C'mere honey." Mrs. Jeon hugged Taehyung who stayed quiet the whole time, watching the cute family in adoration.

"Hello Mrs. Jeon. How are you?"

They pulled away from the hug and entered the house.

"Aww, I'm doing fine. How are you? It's been so long since I've last seen you."

That's how they spent the rest of their evening, just chatting and enjoying the warm atmosphere.