7

Continuous taps of pencils and tired sighs filled the anxious room every once in a while.

The day had finally come.

They were now taking the last final exam, the one they better not fail at.

Jungkook ran his eyes through the room.

Everyone looks so concentrated...

He sighed, going back to his equations he didn't remember learning all year.

Soon enough, a pout made it's way into his face.

I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!!! Should have studied better yesterday...

Jungkook huffed, silently dropping his pencil down.

"What does this problem even mean?" he quietly mumbled, eyes going over the same sentence for the hundredth time.

Mia ate 35 apples, her mom slept for 8 hours, what is the atomic mass calculation of the sun?

Jungkook huffed, clutching his hair in annoyance.

His doe eyes ran across the room to find the clock reading 3:00pm.

Great, 30 more minutes until the school ends.

Getting impatient, Jungkook circled a random answer and re-checked his test to make sure he had answered all of the questions.

Stepping out of his seat, he walked towards the teacher's desk and handed her his test.

"Sorry for interruption class, I'm just warning that there's 25 minutes left till the class ends. So those who still haven't finished, I ask you to keep track of your time. Those who already finished, you can go for a bathroom break or just chill. And please try to be as quiet as possible." The teacher announced and sat back down, correcting people's tests.

Jungkook felt super exhausted. He rested his arms on the table and layed the side of his head on top of his arms, tired eyes closing for 10 seconds.

Not wanting to fall asleep, he opened his eyes and stared at the first thing he saw.

Taehyung.

The older was sat right next to him, brows furrowed in concentration as he worked out the last page of the test.

Jungkook kept his attention on Taehyung, not realizing that he was staring at the older.

Not a second later, he found himself staring at a particular thing.

Taehyung's hands.

Call it a fetish or not, but Jungkook was always awed at how nice his hyung's hands looked.

They were thin and slender, veins travelling from the back of his hand all the way to his arms, muscles flexing with each movement the older did with his pencil.

His hands are so big, must be warm too...

Jungkook's eyes followed Taehyung as he stood up, handing back his test and taking a seat.

Taehyung looked around the room, soon feeling someone's eyes on him.

Jungkook panicked for a second, realizing that Taehyung caught him staring creepily at him.

Taehyung didn't think anything about it and just smiled at the younger.

Jungkook lifted his head up and smiled back at the older, biting his lips in shyness.

Taehyung took out a heart shaped sticky note and wrote something on top of it. He flipped the paper and carefully passed it to Jungkook, their skin caressing against each other so softly.

Jungkook looked around the room, making sure no one saw them.

Thank god they were sitting in the last row.

He excitedly flipped back the paper and let his sparkly eyes run over the beautifully cursive handwriting.

"Want to go to the beach after school?"

Jungkook quickly grabbed his pencil, shyly writing his response on the back of the paper.

He quickly passed it to Taehyung who began reading the bubbly letters of the youngers handwriting.

"Sure :) Will there be food tho? :D"

Taehyung chuckled at the tiny one's silliness, nodding his head at Jungkook as a response.

The class sat in silence for the rest of the class.

Jungkook kept bouncing his legs, excitement coursing through his body at the plans he made with the older.

Finally, the bell rang.

The hallways turned into loud chaos, students running around and yelling in happiness as the boring classes had finally ended.

Taehyung quickly pulled his backpack over his shoulder and made his way towards his cute little struggling friend.

Jungkook winced at the impact of his heavily loaded backpack filled with books he studied earlier in the day.

"Here, let me help you." Taehyung took Jungkook's backpack and pulled it over his other shoulder.

"Thank you" Jungkook smiled, prettily tugging a piece of his hair behind his ear.

They left the class and headed back to their dorms to get ready and pack their things.

Once Taehyung got out of the shower, an idea popped into his head.

"Ggukie!!"

Not a second later, Jungkook was standing right in front of him, chest beating rapidly while his cheek was covered with a tiny bit of strawberry ice cream.

"Yes hyungie?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side, blinking his kitten eyes.

"You're such a baby." the older murmured, wiping his thumb across Jungkook's cheek and licking it afterwards.

Jungkook felt tingles in his tummy. The older calling him a baby did things to him.

"Alright, so I thought since today is friday and the rest is the weekend, why not go on a little roadtrip?" he suggested.

Jungkook gasped in excitement, mouth ready to bombard him with questions.

"To where?"

"We can settle at a small motel near the beach we're going to."

"For how long will we be there?"

"Till sunday evening."

"What are we going to eat?"

"There's a diner and cafe near where we're staying."

"Who else is going with us?"

"Well, we're going alone because I really just want to relax and knowing the rest of our gang-"

Taehyung stopped talking, staring into Jungkook's doe eyes who's staring right back at him attentively.

"Y-yeah um, we're just going alone to you know, rest and have a peaceful time."

Jungkook squealed and jumped at Taehyung who caught the younger by his thighs.

"We're going on a roadtrip!!!" he giggled, giving Taehyung one of his biggest hugs.

Taehyung watched him adoringly.

It's moments like these when he'd do anything in the world to see his best friend happy.

That's just how whipped he was for Jungkook.